Sign in to follow this  
The Mysterious Owl

Parking outside the Ricoh Arena

Im an Ipswich fan going to the game on the 20th December. As Norwich have played Coventry away this season do you have any tips on parking outside the stadium (within a 20 minute walk radius). All help appreciated and I look forward to the game next Sunday heres hoping its a cracker!

All help appreciated

I wouldn''t hang around on here Chris...best you make tracks. I always try and get to the Ricoh in good time or else you''ll be left with the club''s £10 parking...which should be plentiful given their lack of support. There is a yard by the burger van as you pull off the big roundabout outside the ground which is only about 200 yards from the ground, was charging a fiver...used to use Makro''s car park about half a mile away but I think they enforce the parking regs there now.

[quote user="chris nunn"]

Im an Ipswich fan going to the game on the 20th December. As Norwich have played Coventry away this season do you have any tips on parking outside the stadium (within a 20 minute walk radius).

[/quote]There''s a railway bridge on the outskirts of the Ricoh... park under there and put a "Back in five minutes" note on the windscreen.  Also remember to leave an Ipsh*t scarf on display, preferably one on each window.Finally, leave your car unlocked, it''ll be fine.

[quote user="CT "]Go away scummer. [:P][/quote]Another fanstastically mature response there...yes the guy''s an ipswich supporter but at the same time he''s also an honest human being asking a simple, non-taunting question based on the fact that having played their already we should have some knowledge of the area...basiaclly chris there''s a massive tesco''s near by which you can park by but don''t wear colours and you should be fine.

[quote user="The Lord"][quote user="CT "]Go away scummer. [:P][/quote]Another fanstastically mature response there...yes the guy''s an ipswich supporter but at the same time he''s also an honest human being asking a simple, non-taunting question based on the fact that having played their already we should have some knowledge of the area...basiaclly chris there''s a massive tesco''s near by which you can park by but don''t wear colours and you should be fine.[/quote]although the cov fans are so stupid they''ll probably think your ipswich home kit is theirs.....