Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

hangover cures?

[quote user="Scotty121"]can anyone help me? i feel like dog breath after a too many lagers? anyone know a good cure? :-([/quote]

A big fry up and some Resolve works as well as anything, in my experience.Oh, and lots of water or sports drink.

Standing at Hillsbrough, meatpie in hand, smelling the turf and awaiting 3 city points.

Unfortunalty we get beat, then you fel worse!

Can`t add anything in terms of a cure but a big omelette before you go out is a decent preventative.  An enzyme in eggs breaks down the toxins which make you feel sh*te.  It`s generally worked for me......

Oh, and plenty of vit.C before you go out too- fresh orange juice etc.

i''m afraid its straight back up the pub, hair of the dog works best. either that or fruit juice, coffee and a massive bacon roll

Sugar- Mars Bar

Potassium- a ''nana

Junk food.

I''ve heard it said that, er, "taking matters into one''s own hand"- in the style a referee might?- also works wonders!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Scotty121"]can anyone help me? i feel like dog breath after a too many lagers? anyone know a good cure? :-([/quote]

A big fry up and some Resolve works as well as anything, in my experience.Oh, and lots of water or sports drink.

[/quote]

Have to say I second that, good English fry up, lot''s of juice, water or lucozade works a treat too.  Resolve is great for the morning after the day before feeling.

[quote user="Scotty121"]lol thanks ill try all these maybe i just wont drink anymore maybe thats the best cure[/quote]

Either that, or just don''t sober up...