Sign in to follow this  
ca

Forum Problems

[quote user="cityangel"]Has anyone else had problems this morning or is it just me?[/quote]

I have, when i go into a post i have to refresh the page every time to update it.On the main page the post might say 6 pages but when i open it i only get the first page of it.

When I move to my pinkun link from another site I''m just getting a blank page and have to keep refreshing it to get the forum?

Other sites are all working ok for me.

[quote user="cityangel"]

When I move to my pinkun link from another site I''m just getting a blank page and have to keep refreshing it to get the forum?

[/quote]

I''ve just had to reset my home page to see it again!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Same here CA, annoying isn''t it?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Same here CA, annoying isn''t it?

[/quote]

Yes it is, thought it was my pc but I''ve restarted it and its still causing me problems.

Getting blank pages and this too.............

Server Error in ''/cs'' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application''s <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

How many times do we complain about the technical side of this Forum., I really think the webbies should scrap it and start again with something more reliable.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s a great forum when it''s running smoothly, just every now and then it gets a technical glitch [:S][/quote]

It''s not every now and then though, it really is bad compared to other Forums I visit.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s a great forum when it''s running smoothly, just every now and then it gets a technical glitch [:S][/quote]

It''s not every now and then though, it really is bad compared to other Forums I visit.

[/quote]

It''s a bit like City recently I''d say.

OTBC