Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

This Club is a Complete Joke

Delia saved the club?At least the club had a wealth of youth at its disposal, Darren Eadie, Keith O''neill and Andy Marshall at its disposal at the time.What are you going to leave us with? no talent and a restaurant with YOUR name on it.This is a serious serious situation, the worst situation we have been in since I started watching in 1991.

I propose we march on Towergate''s central office and show how desperately we want Cullum to help us out because let''s face it, Delia''s going nowhere without a buyer, and it might be a more sensible thing to do.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Delia saved the club?

At least the club had a wealth of youth at its disposal, Darren Eadie, Keith O''neill and Andy Marshall at its disposal at the time.

What are you going to leave us with? no talent and a restaurant with YOUR name on it.

This is a serious serious situation, the worst situation we have been in since I started watching in 1991.

[/quote]

Know how you feel and our support goes back to the 60''s.  Have never felt so down about the club I once lived and died for.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Delia saved the club?At least the club had a wealth of youth at its disposal, Darren Eadie, Keith O''neill and Andy Marshall at its disposal at the time.What are you going to leave us with? no talent and a restaurant with YOUR name on it.This is a serious serious situation, the worst situation we have been in since I started watching in 1991.

[/quote]

Know how you feel and our support goes back to the 60''s.  Have never felt so down about the club I once lived and died for.

[/quote]The sad thing is, we know that it could get worse.Why didnt we see this coming? Why didnt we see that a celebrity chef with no business or football knowledge being let loose on an established football club would end up a catasprophe?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

At least the club had a wealth of youth at its disposal, Darren Eadie, Keith O''neill and Andy Marshall at its disposal at the time.

What are you going to leave us with? no talent and a restaurant with YOUR name on it.

This is a serious serious situation, the worst situation we have been in since I started watching in 1991.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Supported this club since early 80''s and totaly agree, i feel so angry at the situation the board have got us into!!

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The sad thing is, we know that it could get worse.

Why didnt we see this coming? Why didnt we see that a celebrity chef with no business or football knowledge being let loose on an established football club would end up a catasprophe?

[/quote]

To be fair we all trusted the board to get things right, in some areas they have done ok, their biggest mistake was investing more off pitch than on, and that''s the position we find ourselves in now.  What did we expect, no money for tranfers, getting the wrong managers in, selling our own assets, or sending them out on long loans.

We aren''t mind readers, and maybe some of us were wrong to trust in the board to do the right thing by not only the club but by us fans.

It''s truly tragic the position the club is in, in fact it''s broken my heart.  However, most of us feel helpless to do anything, yes we could protest, but what''s the point, Delia et al wont go anywhere until there is a buyer, we could write to the club, I have done this along with many others, and I have also yelled my frustrations as Doomcaster.  We are boycotting matches, and not buying merchandise.

NCFC is like an injured animal right now, you know you might lose it, but there''s nothing you can do about it.