Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

SACK ROEDER

I actually feel like crying today, Ive reached the end of my tether. It is as if the players deliberatly stopped applying themselves after the break. They quite simply dont want to win.

I dont care how much its costs, we have to change the management. Results wise we are as bad as we were with Grant and we are getting worse.

The club have to act now or were down. We need a manager who demands nothing but wins.

Yep, the players seem to be deliberately throwing games to get rid of Roeder, just like they did to Grant, just like they always do, making ridiculous mistakes. They aren''t playing for him, at the end of the day they don''t give a monkeys, they''re all millionaires. GR=Get Rid! Can''t blame the refs that we''re in a relegation struggle.

[quote user="Lrrr"]I''d rather keep Roeder than waste at least £500k sacking him. I''d like to think that there are three worse teams than us in the league, and we can maybe get rid when he has less time remaining on his contract.[/quote]

good post -this season''s a write -off so save the cash and we''ll probably stay up on goal difference

[quote user="Lrrr"]I''d rather keep Roeder than waste at least £500k sacking him. I''d like to think that there are three worse teams than us in the league, and we can maybe get rid when he has less time remaining on his contract.[/quote]

But are there 3 teams worse?  I can''t think of them.

That''s a mighty big gamble you''re proposing.

ROEDER OUT

Sack Roeder?...Hmmm possibly.  Is this team better than the one he inherited - Yes  Has he done this with a pitifully small budget - Yes  Are we playing good football at times Yes.  We are also losing games down to slack defending from defenders who seem unable to concentrate for the full 90 mins.  If he can sort that out - and judging by his interviews he is more than aware of the problem, we can still have a good end to the season.

Oh and we aren''t getting much luck with injuries or refs either at the moment - witness todays game!

I also feel really frustrated as a season ticket holder but we should show some faith, and a little perspective wouldn''t go amiss either from time to time.

Our defending has been slack all season and we are now over 1/3rd way through.  And the useles bell-end still hasn''t sorted it out.

ROEDER OUT

Roeder isn''t the problem, it''s the fact we have a weak, disjointed team because we have no money. To sack the manager would make things ten-times worse.The board are perhaps the ones that need to leave, and soon.

[quote user="Feathers"]Roeder isn''t the problem, it''s the fact we have a weak, disjointed team because we have no money. To sack the manager would make things ten-times worse.

The board are perhaps the ones that need to leave, and soon.
[/quote]

I feel sorry for Roeder but its the only realistic option we have. We have no new players coming in. A new manager would breath live and confidence into the team. I feel sorry for whoever it will be because he too is going to fail, and so will his successor. No manager will achieve anything working under Delia.