Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

It just goes round and round

We win a game, fans say we are on a role and will get to the play offs,they forget that the club is in a state and is being run ino the ground,we lose two games and the fans call for Roeders head remembering that the club are in a state and has been run into the ground, we win again and so on and so on...lets face it folks we are getting what we deserve because the mistakes the board have made over the past three years are coming back to bite is in our soon to be relegated arses!!! We can''t sack Roeder because we are skint,we can''t bring in players to help lift Roeders bleak position because we are skint, we are skint because of the boards mistakes,it''s a vicious circle that we won''t get out of unless a new investor is found and thats just not going to happen. I have got to the point were i just can''t be bothered to question why some fans are happy with the board and watching dross week after week,i expect us to lose every game and hate that each week a player is rolled out infront of the press to tell us how they will "fight the club out of trouble" or "we are all pulling in the same direction" BLAH BLAH What CRAP,the club is falling apart,no money, no ideas, and the board have no idea how the fans are being drained slowly of their love for the club,untill the day i die i will support the Yellow and green of Norwich City but today is the lowest i have ever felt as a Norwich fan and it''s time for all fans to show them we are the clubs future and we will no longer sit back and take the lies,the spin and the mistakes.

Spot on Phat... Great Post... [Y]

I have said exactly the same things in my post about no point in getting on Roeders back... bet the board are loving him getting stick... rubbing their hands together and thinking we may of bought ourselves another 12 months of lee way with our dumb assed fans.

Most of us know Delia hast to go , but with somebody else in charge would you want Roeder managing us ? the man has FAILED at every club he has managed and is clearly no better than Peter Grant .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Most of us know Delia hast to go , but with somebody else in charge would you want Roeder managing us ? the man has FAILED at every club he has managed and is clearly no better than Peter Grant .
[/quote]

I always said i would give him an chance, in all honesty i think his time is up, his hands have been tied by the board but he just doesn''t seem able to get the players going,god how depressing!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Most of us know Delia hast to go , but with somebody else in charge would you want Roeder managing us ? the man has FAILED at every club he has managed and is clearly no better than Peter Grant .
[/quote]

Yes but it is pointless having a go at Roeder at this moment in time.

We have no money so can''t afford to get rid of him... unless Carl Moore is going to pay for our new manager as well as Roeders pay off???

It will also take pressure off the board who are the ones who this anger should be directed towards.

They are the ones who have lied to us and led us in to this mess.