Sign in to follow this  
tyke bully

one jamie cureton!!!!!!!! red army!

Who do you think will score more goals in the next month? Cureton or Sibierski? 

No contest. Get your money on Cureton.

What about Cureton or Lita?

With Lita back at Reading after SW away and Ipswich at home I''d still put money on Cureton.

Cureton or Lupoli?

Again Cureton

Cureton or Koroma

Cureton again.

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Glenn Roeder has sapped his confidence a bit

[/quote]

Yep, it was Glenn Roeder what dunnit.

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s totally off form, and has been since long before Glenn Roeder took over?

By the way, the original poster is a complete fake. There''s no way a Barnsley fan would be happy with this signing.

[/quote]We know but we like to humour the wizard.

[quote user="Mook"]

Glenn Roeder has sapped his confidence a bit

[/quote]

Yep, it was Glenn Roeder what dunnit.

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s totally off form, and has been since long before Glenn Roeder took over?

By the way, the original poster is a complete fake. There''s no way a Barnsley fan would be happy with this signing.

[/quote]

It''s my opinion, opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

[quote user="jbghost"]

With Lita back at Reading after SW away and Ipswich at home I''d still put money on Cureton.

Cureton or Lupoli?

Again Cureton

Cureton or Koroma

Cureton again.

[/quote]

You''ve forgotten Rusty in that lot, GR''s star striker lol

[quote user="jbghost"]

Cureton or Lupoli?

Again Cureton

Cureton or Koroma

Cureton again.

[/quote]Erm lupoli will score more in 1 game that Jc will in a whole month -.-

[quote user="tyke bully"]

cheers for j.c!!! haha see the lad has a bit of ambition by leaving you canaries! what a signing for us should make a few people sit up and liste, i cant believe you have loaned him to us, hasnt he scored nearly fifty goals in the last two seasons at championship level? seems to be hes one of the best in the business at this level thinking of getting his name on my shirt.

thought you lot wouls be up there this season after a couple of good signings whats happened to you? you were awfull at oakwell, the way we see it we will be safe this season because were better than at least three clubs, you donny and forest.

[/quote]lol don''t get his name on your shirt, he''s only scored 14 in 2 seasons.they will only be sitting up and listening because they will be cheering "what a waste of money" But anyway hope he gets some goals under his belt and abit of confidence back for his carrow road return.:)OTBC

[quote user="jbghost"]

Cureton or Lupoli?

Again Cureton

Cureton or Koroma

Cureton again.

[/quote]

By that reckoning me thinks that there wont be any goals, cause JC isnt going to score any

[quote user="jbghost"]

Cureton or Lupoli?

Again Cureton

Cureton or Koroma

Cureton again.

[/quote]

So you''d be willing to bet Cureton will score more goals than all those strikers? I''d take that bet.

Just listening to the repeat of the Scrimmage, he sounds gutted to be leaving us. 

JC - the last true loyal NCFC player to leave the Carrow!

Why are some bigging up Jamie so much?

Yes he tries he''s heart out, but he''s only ever had one good championship season and that was when Colchester fluked their way to the top half..  And remember, out of his 14 goals last season 5 were scored in two games.

He was ok after last season with Roeder, but whenever he''s played this season he''s been poor.

But as he loves it here, he''s allowed to be poor but people like Fotheringham get stick when they''ve been no worse than poor Jamie Lad. 

No surprise he''s worse than last season as well, he''s a bit older, lost that bit more pace.  That''s why his confidence has gone because he''s not as good as year before.

[quote user="Dr.Pepper"]Its not Roeder who drained his confidence its the fans being complete tw**s to him [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh us again, we are so naughty pmsl

[/quote]I don''t know why it has to be either Roeder or the fans. Can''t it just be that Jamie is TOTALLY off the boil and has been for far longer than he should have been. Could it not just be that he hasn''t been putting in the necessary effort, either in training or in matches? No? Thought not. Why do the players never get the blame in this scenario?

[quote user="Dr.Pepper"]We are "bigging up Jamie" coz he is the last true norwich player and hes gone because of Glen Roeders Ego[/quote]

He tries his heart out, but if we had 11 crap players who try their heart out we would def be relegated!

[quote user="Dr.Pepper"]Its not Roeder who drained his confidence its the fans being complete tw**s to him
[/quote]

Is this a joke?

[quote user="Dr.Pepper"]We are "bigging up Jamie" coz he is the last true norwich player and hes gone because of Glen Roeders Ego[/quote]Rubbish! He''s gone because he''s complained to Roeder he''s not getting enough football. Nothing to do with Roeder what so ever.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Dr.Pepper"]We are "bigging up Jamie" coz he is the last true norwich player and hes gone because of Glen Roeders Ego[/quote]

Rubbish! He''s gone because he''s complained to Roeder he''s not getting enough football. Nothing to do with Roeder what so ever.
[/quote]

No he didn''t complain, he chatted to Roeder about 5 weeks ago and said that if he wasn''t going to be getting a regular game then he might consider looking at going out on loan. Roeder said the timing wasn''t right then but changed his mind on deadline day.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Dr.Pepper"]We are "bigging up Jamie" coz he is the last true norwich player and hes gone because of Glen Roeders Ego[/quote]Rubbish! He''s gone because he''s complained to Roeder he''s not getting enough football. Nothing to do with Roeder what so ever. [/quote]

No he didn''t complain, he chatted to Roeder about 5 weeks ago and said that if he wasn''t going to be getting a regular game then he might consider looking at going out on loan.

[/quote]And how would that fit with his "bleeding yellow and green"?  Sounds like the action of a spoilt brat to me.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]barsnley''s got key midfielders out injured, while forest have a new manager...i reckon forest should edge it...[/quote]Good call.Cureton came on in the 58th minute but did very little.

I was listening to Radio Sheffield on the way home from the game today and there was a Barnsley fan on ''Praise or grumble'' (great name).

He said that he thought Cureton was really good - said he did a lot of running and got in a lot of good positions and could have had a couple. And if he was on from the start, could have been a different result.

The one thing he forgot to mention was the fact that he didnt take any of the chances and didnt score!