Sign in to follow this  
tyke bully

one jamie cureton!!!!!!!! red army!

cheers for j.c!!! haha see the lad has a bit of ambition by leaving you canaries! what a signing for us should make a few people sit up and liste, i cant believe you have loaned him to us, hasnt he scored nearly fifty goals in the last two seasons at championship level? seems to be hes one of the best in the business at this level thinking of getting his name on my shirt.

thought you lot wouls be up there this season after a couple of good signings whats happened to you? you were awfull at oakwell, the way we see it we will be safe this season because were better than at least three clubs, you donny and forest.

[quote user="tyke bully"]

cheers for j.c!!! haha see the lad has a bit of ambition by leaving you canaries! what a signing for us should make a few people sit up and liste, i cant believe you have loaned him to us, hasnt he scored nearly fifty goals in the last two seasons at championship level? seems to be hes one of the best in the business at this level thinking of getting his name on my shirt.

thought you lot wouls be up there this season after a couple of good signings whats happened to you? you were awfull at oakwell, the way we see it we will be safe this season because were better than at least three clubs, you donny and forest.

[/quote]

We are still awful lol.  Take good care of our JC, and get behind him.  Glenn Roeder has sapped his confidence a bit, he is a confidence player and when he''s feeling good he will score goals for fun.

Good luck JC.

he''s 33, he''s lost that bit of pace he had that took him past that last defender, and he''s devoid of confidence. Good luck with ur new ''potent'' frontline of Macken and Cureton!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Hope he does well. Just don''t sit in the front row either side of the goal.
[/quote]

oh i see, i sit in row N, will i be safe?

what a signing for us should make a few people sit up and liste[/quote]

You''ll certainly be sitting up, especially if you are in Row N, catch his attempts on goal.

[quote user="CT "]Oh no! Things are bad when we''re taunted by barnsley fans[;)][/quote]

also have sam taking pee out you lot who''s leeds fan

[quote user="3canaries"][quote user="tyke bully"]

You''ll certainly be sitting up, especially if you are in Row N, catch his attempts on goal.

[/quote]

Trust me tyke, in a month you''ll be laughing at us over this...............oh, and its ''Jamie lad''.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="3canaries"][quote user="tyke bully"]

[/quote]

Trust me tyke, in a month you''ll be laughing at us over this...............oh, and its ''Jamie lad''.

[/quote]Bet he''s not.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="CT "]Oh no! Things are bad when we''re taunted by barnsley fans[;)][/quote]

also have sam taking pee out you lot who''s leeds fan

[/quote]Can somebody translate that to english for me please.

[/quote]

I was at oakwell and agree with you that we were awful, you werent much better tho, I think you will finish above us, at least i did until you took JC, now i am not so sure, I will be amazed if he scores a hatful for you.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="city4eva"]I will be amazed if he scores a hatful for you.[/quote]

Whereas I, won''t!

[/quote]

nor me..... it would be bloody typical wouldnt it? Barnsley play a similar style of football to Colchester....

jas :)

[/quote]

I''m hoping that the goals come flooding back and he does a great job for you guys.

Look after him for us.

[/quote]Thank you very much for signing Jamiethank you very muchthank you very very very muchThank you very much for signing Jamiethank you very very very much[img]http://www.thesweetieshop.co.uk/acatalog/RosesLarge.gif[/img]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="tyke bully"]

[/quote]

I''m hoping that the goals come flooding back and he does a great job for you guys.

Look after him for us.

[/quote]

But those of us actually living in the real world know it won''t happen.

Thanks for loaning him, I''m sure you''ll enjoy your goal-scoring striker who hasn''t scored since last season.

It had to be a Barnsley fan to think about putting a three month emergency loan player with an immediate recall clauses'' name on their shirt.

Dunce

I think he''ll be good for you guys.........we just have a manager who cannot manage his players......players seem to lose confidence under Roeder and are resigned to the scrap heap if they have a few bad games

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Glenn Roeder has sapped his confidence a bit

[/quote]

Yep, it was Glenn Roeder what dunnit.

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s totally off form, and has been since long before Glenn Roeder took over?

By the way, the original poster is a complete fake. There''s no way a Barnsley fan would be happy with this signing.

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Glenn Roeder has sapped his confidence a bit

[/quote]

Yep, it was Glenn Roeder what dunnit.

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s totally off form, and has been since long before Glenn Roeder took over?

By the way, the original poster is a complete fake. There''s no way a Barnsley fan would be happy with this signing.

[/quote]he seemed to be fine under Grant and countless other managers.......I think Roeders man management is appalling......he is arrogant and will only drag us down