Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

What the country says about Roeder

I live in Sheffield, and I am a student, so I know and meet people from all over the country.Whenever I say I am a Norwich fan, I one of the following three responses:-80% say:-       Roeder has the worst record of any manager in history, he has wrecked every club he has managed.15% say:-       "Lets be Avin youuuuu" 5% say:-         Do you drive a tractor?

So there you go.  That says it all. We have a complete liability of a manager, even a Nigerian man in the library who has been in the country for just  8 MONTHS..... knew about how sh*t Roeder was from following football in Africa where he had ONE tv set, and ONE weekly newspaper in his entire village.Get the clown out, I am embarressed to mention the CLUB that I love. I put emphasis on CLUB not team.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]
I live in Sheffield, and I am a student, so I know and meet people from all over the country.

Whenever I say I am a Norwich fan, I one of the following three responses:-

80% say:-       Roeder has the worst record of any manager in history, he has wrecked every club he has managed.

15% say:-       "Lets be Avin youuuuu"

5% say:-         Do you drive a tractor?

So there you go.  That says it all. We have a complete liability of a manager, even a Nigerian man in the library who has been in the country for just  8 MONTHS..... knew about how sh*t Roeder was from following football in Africa where he had ONE tv set, and ONE weekly newspaper in his entire village.

Get the clown out, I am embarressed to mention the CLUB that I love. I put emphasis on CLUB not team.
[/quote]

We have Delia to thank for 95% of those responses. She is a joke, a desease of a woman. Next match I go to I am going to BOO right in her face.

[quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"]I think those 80% hadn''t seen Bryan Hamilton''s managerial reign...that was bad...although we aren''t too far away from that now...[/quote]Forgive me if I am wrong, but didnt Hamilton complete a whole season? a season that did not result in relegation?Although im sure most of them wouldnt even of heard of Hamilton!

I live in Sheffield, and I am a student, so I know and meet people from all over the country.

80% say:-       Roeder has the worst record of any manager in history, he has wrecked every club he has managed.

So there you go.  That says it all. We have a complete liability of a manager, even a Nigerian man in the library who has been in the country for just  8 MONTHS..... knew about how sh*t Roeder was from following football in Africa where he had ONE tv set, and ONE weekly newspaper in his entire village.

Get the clown out, I am embarressed to mention the CLUB that I love. I put emphasis on CLUB not team.
[/quote]

Can I ask where you got these stas from please, put a link up.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]I live in Sheffield, and I am a student, so I know and meet people from all over the country.Whenever I say I am a Norwich fan, I one of the following three responses:-80% say:-       Roeder has the worst record of any manager in history, he has wrecked every club he has managed.15% say:-       "Lets be Avin youuuuu" 5% say:-         Do you drive a tractor?

So there you go.  That says it all. We have a complete liability of a manager, even a Nigerian man in the library who has been in the country for just  8 MONTHS..... knew about how sh*t Roeder was from following football in Africa where he had ONE tv set, and ONE weekly newspaper in his entire village.Get the clown out, I am embarressed to mention the CLUB that I love. I put emphasis on CLUB not team.[/quote]

[/quote]

Where did I get these stats? errr...... that is a joke right?

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where did I get these stats? errr...... that is a joke right?
[/quote]

As much of a joke as your first posting lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]I live in Sheffield, and I am a student, so I know and meet people from all over the country.Whenever I say I am a Norwich fan, I one of the following three responses:-80% say:-       Roeder has the worst record of any manager in history, he has wrecked every club he has managed.15% say:-       "Lets be Avin youuuuu" 5% say:-         Do you drive a tractor?

So there you go.  That says it all. We have a complete liability of a manager, even a Nigerian man in the library who has been in the country for just  8 MONTHS..... knew about how sh*t Roeder was from following football in Africa where he had ONE tv set, and ONE weekly newspaper in his entire village.Get the clown out, I am embarressed to mention the CLUB that I love. I put emphasis on CLUB not team.[/quote]

[/quote]

Where did I get these stats? errr...... that is a joke right?[/quote]

As much of a joke as your first posting lol

[/quote]Actually I have a little book that I log the results of every Norwich related conversation I have.... I compiled the statistics from that.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

We have Delia to thank for 95% of those responses. She is a joke, a desease of a woman. Next match I go to I am going to BOO right in her face.

[/quote]Talking of statistics, are you a knob 90% or 100% of the time?