Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

The Christmas Period

Everyone knows how impotant the christmas period is and ours starts next sunday against our old rivals.  The chrsitmas period can make or brake your season and if we don''t win at least three games over this period we will be relegated.  This season we have a particually tough christmas period with the likes of Ipswich, Reading and Palace and I can only see us getting one point from our next five games. 

Ipswich H - We have hit our neighboors at the wrong time, we are on a very poor run, and to be honest I think we are going to get turned over by the scum - 0 points - Norwich being Norwich though we could end up beating them but I still don''t think so - 0 points

Watford A - Watford like us are down the bottom, but they have just got a new manager, and whenever a new manager comes into a club soon rather than later they hit a good run of form so I can see us getting beat again. - 0 points

Reading A -  3rd in the league, average about two goals a game, we conceed an average of two goals a game, its only going one way - 0 points.

Charlton H - This is the game where we have to pick up the points, they are down there with us and this could be a crucial game I can only see it being a draw though - 1 point

Palace A - We always struggle agaisnt Palace and our record agaisnt them proves that, they proved on tuesday night that they are better than us and I reckon we will lose - 0 points.

The future dosn''t look to rosey for us but Norwich being Norwich we are likely to go and win all those games.  On a serious note though if things don''t improve though we will be relegated.

[quote user="Boyo"]

Everyone knows how impotant the christmas period is and ours starts next sunday against our old rivals.  The chrsitmas period can make or brake your season and if we don''t win at least three games over this period we will be relegated.  This season we have a particually tough christmas period with the likes of Ipswich, Reading and Palace and I can only see us getting one point from our next five games. 

Ipswich H - We have hit our neighboors at the wrong time, we are on a very poor run, and to be honest I think we are going to get turned over by the scum - 0 points - Norwich being Norwich though we could end up beating them but I still don''t think so - 0 points

Watford A - Watford like us are down the bottom, but they have just got a new manager, and whenever a new manager comes into a club soon rather than later they hit a good run of form so I can see us getting beat again. - 0 points

Reading A -  3rd in the league, average about two goals a game, we conceed an average of two goals a game, its only going one way - 0 points.

Charlton H - This is the game where we have to pick up the points, they are down there with us and this could be a crucial game I can only see it being a draw though - 1 point

Palace A - We always struggle agaisnt Palace and our record agaisnt them proves that, they proved on tuesday night that they are better than us and I reckon we will lose - 0 points.

The future dosn''t look to rosey for us but Norwich being Norwich we are likely to go and win all those games.  On a serious note though if things don''t improve though we will be relegated.

[/quote]

Looking at it like this, that is one hell of a tough run.

I hate to say it, but I can''t fault you with your points prediction, doesn''t look good, does it [:|]