Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

time is up delia and co..

delia.. you employed roeder and he has not proven any better than grant.

no excuses , we are not very good, the loan players arnt good enough.

surely its in her best interests to sell up cheap, than letting this club slide further in debt by the day.

roeders tactics are woefull, ive lost count on how many red cards we have got and penalties we have conceeded.

obviously the is a major issue with regards tactics of defending.

ive never in my life seen norwich in this poor sorry state.

do us a favour delia cut your losses and run,because the way things are going ,your going to be worse off if your holding out for a bid your not going to get.

lets hope a rich hero is around the corner, i keep my fingers crossed.

Christmas is coming,

The cook is getting fat

Please put a large cheque in Doncaster''s hat

If you haven''t got a large cheque, a wadge of cash will do,

If you haven''t got a wadge of cash,

F**k off, you pile of poo! 

If i didn''t laugh about it I''d cry. Mind you there are some on here who clearly read the league table upside down.

[quote user="beachbum"]

do us a favour delia cut your losses and run,

How can she do that if nobody is buying?

[/quote]

If I offered a penny sweet to you for the price of a tenner would you take it?

Cullum won''t pay £56mill for a club worth less than a third of that. And I don''t blame him.

Cullum isn''t the investor everyone thinks he is. He wont spend millions and he wont sack Roeder. He wants our club on the cheap and will run it as cheap as possible. Investment? He has no reality on football prices and will be shocked at what players are paid. He wants to see Norwich in Premiership and then sell for a profit. He''ll be our very own Mike Ashley! Delia is not alot better but at least she has given us some good loans and money in past for Huckerby and Ashton but her time is almost over, need a big investor for the long term.

[quote user="singing canary"]i heard a rumour that cullum didnt like roeder either and he wanted to put his own management team in.[/quote]

Not true, he wants to give Roeder a chance under his leadership.

It''s all okay telling Delia to sell up but, if there is no one out there wanting to buy us then Delia can not sell up.  I want her to go as much as you, but I think we should just get of her back a bit because she has said that she will sell soall we can do is wate for that sale.  Also who at this moment in time would want to come and buy us?

Also, we all want Roeder to go aswell but the club hasn''t got the money to sack him and also no one would want to come and mange us.

Nothing is going to change until a takeover takes place, so until then there is nothing we can do.

she has to look at both sides of the coin.. is she better to cut her losses ,

if she tries to hold out for what she wants for the club and we get relegated, the value will fall through the floor espcially with few players here.