Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Re: Experiment On New Post Content..

lol....agree with all of the above about sibs

its a crying shame that our football club has become this sh*t and run into the ground...im waiting for a night in shinning armour to rescue us...PC

if not we can expect this cr*p football and relegation fights for many more seasons to come

[quote user="Barclayman (artist formerly known as Barclayboy)"]Smudgers and idiot

Look theres a spelling error Barclayman, you put ''and'' instead of ''an''. What a complete an utter retarded retard you are.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Barclayman"]Seeing as tho this message board seems to have completely degenerated away from intelligent and reasoned opinionated posts on Norwich City matters, and the subsequent failure to get any real response whenever i post my views on current affairs at Carrow Road, i thought id try something different, and indeed similar to all i see nowadays, and see what happens. Namely, a post of 2 lines or less with no real connection to any Norwich topic whatsoever. Cue the childish name calling and pathetic responses.[/quote]BINNER![img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/058binman_228x312.jpg[/img][/quote]How dare you sir.