Sign in to follow this  
ca

Big Send Off

If we dont hear hear anything soon we must assume that this could well be Crouch''s Hucks and Harpers last home game.We must give them a great sendoff as a big thankyou to the contribution they have made to our season.Any ideas for their last home game(and at Millwall for their last away game)

It would be nice of the club and the board to let us know their intentions on the loan players..

Why has it all gone so quiet?

Are there goings on behind the scenes that we should know about?

Why are we as fans always treated like mushrooms-kept in the dark and fed bull ####..

We need some answers!!

No news is not neccessarily bad news. The club can''t possibly go publicising it''s plans for the loan players so all its rivals can see what it''s up to. Especially when some of them are circling above and looking for an opportunity to pounce. We will keep one of them, possibly two, of that i''m certain. Rest assured there are some pretty frantic dealings going on in the background. And i think Worthy''s comments earlier in the week re Greeny leave the door slightly open for a deal with Man City. Hucks for Greeno AND a fair few quid. NW said RG would not be leaving without considerable finacial benefit to the club. That''s quite a change of stance to when he was last asked about it. I would be gutted to see Greeny go, he is God, but with the sensible hat on, i think a deal like that (say Huckerby and £2m+) would be difficult to say no to and could take the club forward.
Whatever happens, December will represent a major step change in the NW revolution - could be for the better, could be for the worse. I for one, can''t wait much longer to find out!!