Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Palace ratings

couldnt see them anywhere else so hereMarshall-7- one mistake, rest was goodSemmy- 7- very when running, ran out of ideas sometimes, but played wellBertrand-6- not too impressiveDrury-8- did a good job at center back, and was wonderful at left back where he should beKennady-6- average, some poor slips upscroft-9-MOM-Wonderful, best attacking player, some very good crosses (his set up pattys header didnt it?) and just runs all over the place for the clubBell-6- had a couple of good crosses, didnt really go past many people, dosnt like to pass, not a good gameCligan-4/8- first half was very poor, no tackles, about 1 foward pass that made it, and lost the ball loads, Second half he made kennady look like the midfielder, he was very good at CBPatty-6- good goal, ran around lots, not too much else to sayLita-6- Ran around a bit, didnt look to botherd about playingSib-5- useless, won a couple of headers, rest was poorsubs:Hoolahan-8- VERY good, went past players, tried to get balls to lita, played well with croftFozzy-7- I think he did well, 3 good passes over the top to croft, and made s few tackles, he is a good player for making space for othersLupoli-sad- he warmed up for at least 20 mins in the second half, Roeder looked at him how many times? NONE, he is a good player, he should have been on earlier or startedROEDER-1- sack him please, he dosnt know who to play, i dont like him, and he just makes excusses

Croft put in ONE decent cross for the goal, apart from that he was his useless self. I didn''t see Fotheringham tackle anyone and Clingan was poor all game. So that''s 3 points a disagree with you on, anymore??

[quote user="sam"]Croft put in ONE decent cross for the goal, apart from that he was his useless self. I didn''t see Fotheringham tackle anyone and Clingan was poor all game. So that''s 3 points a disagree with you on, anymore??[/quote]Croft put in more than one, just know one was there, so many times it was just lita in the box, i really dont think you go to games, i really dislike Clingan, and thought he had a good second half, and fozzy did, i remeber specifically one of them, right near the end, him and hoolahan chased, the player went past both, then fozzy niped the ball away and Hoolahan ran away with it,

Yes i do go to games, i am a season ticket holder in the upper barclay. Why do you really dislike Clingan??

Because everyone thinks he is wonderfull and the best player ever, and he is not(mabey that is why you cant see Fozzy then, he definatly made that one tackle in our half, and he made at least one more, compared to Cligans 0 in CM)

I am not a massive fan of Clingan and i certainly am not a massive fan of Fotheringham, but to be fair Clingan has had his good games, but he has had some bad ones as well. I am yet to see Fotheringham have a good one.

Lol you really are unfair, last season his first game after his injury he was brilliant and he does not play that bad, hes not the best, and should have to play quite a bit better, and with more effort to get a start, but i really dont understamd your mind

marshy- 8, despite a lack of support from his defence he made some great stops to deny palace as much as possible.                 hopefully he will stop flying out of his 6 yard box..bertrand- 5- looked slow and lethargic, i suspect he was carrying a knock. he was totally outpaced and out classed by scannell when he was on.Drury- 6- he was much better at left back, he moved the ball forward well but still got caught on the break by that man scannell again. not the player he once was.kennedy- 6- looked slow and wasnt decisive enough, made some good headers but was out paced by shefki kuqi, that cant be forgiven..semi- 7 looked sharp enough, he was a bit hesitant going forward though. made a few good tackles though, not the worst player on the pitch.Bell- 7 was very good to start off, had all the flare of a certain huckerby, however, as the game drew on, he got tired and he got lazy, he got caught offside numerous times and that wasnt good enough.pattison- 6- made some exellent tackles, lost the ball far too easily though. clingan- 8 he is my MOTM, he won the ball cleanly. he made a few good passes, he also put some poor ones about but i think that was due to static movement from team mates. was superb at centre back where he won a couple of headers and moved the ball up and out wide quickly.croft- 6, had one or 2 good crosses but he really got his mark for his tackling and fight, gave a lot but little result.Lita- 6- looked un-interested, did the best he could chasing shadows but he wasnt effective when given serviceSibierski, he couldnt be arsed, so i cant be arsed to mark him.SubsHoolahan- 6, he moved the ball well, he was quick and looked enthusiastic, his killer pass isnt quite there yet, he used his right foot though.fozzy- 6, he didnt do a lot wrong, but as usual he preferred to be anonymous rather than stand out as a captain should.lupoli, cant jusge, was on 2 minutes.

If 5.5 is the average then everyone gets a 5.5 except Marshall and Bell getting 6s, Clingan, Drury and Croft getting 7s, Lita and Bertrand getting 4s and Sibierski getting a 3

[quote user="sam"]Yes i do go to games, i am a season ticket holder in the upper barclay. Why do you really dislike Clingan??[/quote]

Why don''t you fuck off to Elland Road

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]couldnt see them anywhere else so hereMarshall-7- one mistake, rest was goodSemmy- 7- very when running, ran out of ideas sometimes, but played wellBertrand-6- not too impressiveDrury-8- did a good job at center back, and was wonderful at left back where he should beKennady-6- average, some poor slips upscroft-9-MOM-Wonderful, best attacking player, some very good crosses (his set up pattys header didnt it?) and just runs all over the place for the clubBell-6- had a couple of good crosses, didnt really go past many people, dosnt like to pass, not a good gameCligan-4/8- first half was very poor, no tackles, about 1 foward pass that made it, and lost the ball loads, Second half he made kennady look like the midfielder, he was very good at CBPatty-6- good goal, ran around lots, not too much else to sayLita-6- Ran around a bit, didnt look to botherd about playingSib-5- useless, won a couple of headers, rest was poorsubs:Hoolahan-8- VERY good, went past players, tried to get balls to lita, played well with croftFozzy-7- I think he did well, 3 good passes over the top to croft, and made s few tackles, he is a good player for making space for othersLupoli-sad- he warmed up for at least 20 mins in the second half, Roeder looked at him how many times? NONE, he is a good player, he should have been on earlier or startedROEDER-1- sack him please, he dosnt know who to play, i dont like him, and he just makes excusses[/quote]Must have been a different match to the one I saw.  More exciting, too.  Maybe Ricardo''s alternate reality is real...Marshall- 6 better than of lateSemmy- 5.5- averageBertrand-4- looks burnt outDrury-4/6.5 - poor at CB, better at LBKennedy-5- poorcroft-6- no end product except one occasion... watching him cross is a bit like watching Devon Malcolm bowl.  Sooner or later you''ll get a peach but in the mean time feast on his mediocrity.Bell-6- Sweet right foot but stay onside, fool!Cligan-4/7Patty-5.5 - scored but was otherwise poorLita-5.5 averageSib-3- not match fit and on this evidence not really botheredHoolahan - 6.5 - the spark we may be missing

[quote user="sam"]Croft put in ONE decent cross for the goal, apart from that he was his useless self. I didn''t see Fotheringham tackle anyone and Clingan was poor all game. So that''s 3 points a disagree with you on, anymore?? [/quote]

You have to feel for Lee Croft, he worked his nuts off last night and set a goal up, he worked his nuts off on Saturday against Forest and setup the winning (own) goal.

And yet you post a message saying he was his "useless self".

As for Clingan, he had to fight the midfield battle by himself in the first half cos Pattison couldn''t get in the game plus Roeders tactics had left us a man short in the middle and then once again he was superb at centrback, just like he was on Saturday.

And yet you post a message saying he was "poor all game".

What an utterly p1ss poor excuse for a football fan you are.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

I would but it''s kind of about 3-4 hours away and i work before football on a saturday so NO!!!!!!!

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="sam"]Croft put in ONE decent cross for the goal, apart from that he was his useless self. I didn''t see Fotheringham tackle anyone and Clingan was poor all game. So that''s 3 points a disagree with you on, anymore?? [/quote]

You have to feel for Lee Croft, he worked his nuts off last night and set a goal up, he worked his nuts off on Saturday against Forest and setup the winning (own) goal.

And yet you post a message saying he was his "useless self".

As for Clingan, he had to fight the midfield battle by himself in the first half cos Pattison couldn''t get in the game plus Roeders tactics had left us a man short in the middle and then once again he was superb at centrback, just like he was on Saturday.

And yet you post a message saying he was "poor all game".

What an utterly p1ss poor excuse for a football fan you are.

[/quote]Croft (other than Semi, who has an affliction to use his pace) is the only player I feel that can run at the opposition defence directly and gets me half off my seat; you actually feel he might make something happen.  Other than that we''re such a one paced team.

Yeah your probably right, it''s just a shame that he can''t do anything else.

Marshall   6   Generally sound...although could have been better positioned for 2nd goal?

Otsemobor 6   Steady...better in 2nd half, with attacking threat

Drury   6   Looked Uncomfortable at centre half, but showed hes certainly worth  his place at left back after the break.

Kennedy   4   Outpaced, outthought, outmusccled, and outplayed by Kuqi. He couldnt get near him

Bertrand   5   Struggled again i felt, not the player of old.

Croft   7      A better game from crofty, worked hard, and u thought something might just happen, needs to cross more consistently though

Bell   6   One of his weaker games, caught offside too much and crossing below par, but enough neat touches

Clingan   7   Struggled like most first half, but excellent at Centre half.

Pattison   6   Just...goal boosts his rating. he worked hard, but 1st half he was atrocious, and gifted palace the 2nd.

Lita   5   I praised him saturday, last night he didnt look bothered.

Sibierski   4   Same as Lita; just a tad worse...return to sender.-

Subs

Fotheringham        Neat and Tidy

Hoolahan MOTM   7/8   Our most skillful player, changed the game and looks class...roeder play him please...neil warnock must have been laughing at getting away with only 45 minutes of him last night.

Bell was shit, he did nothing, was continously offside, which is unforgiavble as msot times he was looking across the line, put in a few good balls from set plays, but otherwise shite, Hoolahan was the only decent player on the pitch in a yellow shirt, and imo should have got MOM, even though he was on for 45. With him starting the minium we would have got would have been a draw

[quote user="ncfc90"]Bell was shit, he did nothing, was continously offside, which is unforgiavble as msot times he was looking across the line, put in a few good balls from set plays, but otherwise shite, Hoolahan was the only decent player on the pitch in a yellow shirt, and imo should have got MOM, even though he was on for 45. With him starting the minium we would have got would have been a draw[/quote]you hoolahans agent?

you must of made these up without seeing the game - Drury was awful at centre half, and to give Lita, who was crap the same score as Bell, well funny to say the least.......  

Ginger pele..

you must of made these up without seeing the game - Drury was awful at centre half, and to give Lita, who was crap the same score as Bell, well funny to say the least.......  

[quote user="jc7"]

Ginger pele..

[/quote]no he wasnt, BELL WAS CRAP so they got the same score, if anything i gave bell a high score

bell was like hucks in the first half.he moved the ball. whipped a good ball in. great skill.2nd helf, we was tired and lazy, got caught offside and didnt move with the game.as for drury, better at left back, just dont rate him though.

[quote user="sam"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

I would but it''s kind of about 3-4 hours away and i work before football on a saturday so NO!!!!!!!

[/quote]

so you''d rather deny the chance of a PROPER norwich fan the chance to go to a game?

jas :)

If PROPER Norwich fans wanted to go to the game then all they haveto do is buy a ticket, there is always loads free. Anyway in thier right mind why would a PROPER Norwich fan even want to pay and watch that rubbish week in week out.

Tbh, before the season started, I did not think that i would be seeing football as bad as it is but there you go and am not going to stop going now, I have paid for it so i will turn up for every home game.

I will go to the game if I want Ginger Pele, if you have a problem with that then i suggest you come and find me at the game and exaplin to me in more detail why i shouldn''t be there.

As other repilies on this thread would suggest, I am not the only person who thinks that you are a complete and utter ******.

[quote user="sam"]

if you have a problem with that then i suggest you come and find me at the game and exaplin to me in more detail why i shouldn''t be there.

[/quote]

because you''re a Leeds fan, you can go to elland Road.. theres always loads fo seats free there every week too... then u might just see how shyte Leeds actually is rather than bleating that they are gods when i doubt you have ever seen them play apart from 15 seconds on the championship.

im willing to bet a season ticket at Leeds isnt that much different in price to one at Carrow Road.. join a supporters group and your membership (about £30 a yeaR) will pay for your bus to the game evey week.... but then thats to easy isnt it.... small time club, small time fan.

jas :)

How about NO. I used to have a season ticket at Leeds with my stepdad about 5 or 6 years ago for about 2 or 3 seasons, but he now can''t make it due to work and neither can I.

SO WHY DON''T YOU JUST **** OFF AND GET A LIFE.