Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Whoo!!!!!

Just got back from a world of non-involvement, hope you all are well. The old prediction league thing is a bit of alright. Have stuck mine in so fingers crossed. Thanks to Petes rating system I have probably slipped from the subs bench down to the ''Rivers'' in the posters league but I will find out when I post this.

Won''t even bother to start a new thread about a topic today as probably all have been discussed weeks ago and my anticipated thread of "We''ve signed Helveg" might be deemed out of date by some of my more learned posters.

Cheers, here''s to a good season

Howdy Hayden - been away from the board much of the summer too. How come you''re only on 151? As one of the earlier joiners to the board i''d have though you''d posted more than that!?

yeah me too, I thought I was closer to 300+ at least. Maybe they forgot about me or something. Anyway, will put it right this season

Can''t wait for the Palace game

OTBC

Slowly but surely we''ve all drifted back to our little pinkun home. Cant wait to join in the debates,have a few differences of opinions and be top of that prediction league again. Sorry lads!

And how good will it be to have some ''real'' football to talk about after the last few weeks, which have seemed to last forever?