Sign in to follow this  
Darren Eadies Left Peg

Re: We are so f**ked

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Lol Morgan"]

I appreciate there are fans on here who have supported the club for much longer than me, but this is the worst state I have ever known us to be in.

We are in a worse position than last year because we can''t afford to sack the manager, and we can''t afford to get new players in.

We can only hope that a couple of clubs go into admin. That is the only way we will stay up now.

Delia fiddled while Rome burned. F**k the lot ot them. Doncaster - please die.

When we get beat next Sunday it will turn very nasty. Very, very Nasty.

[/quote]

How long have you been watching? Ive only been watching since 1991, but this is definitely the worst situation we have been in.

The fans need to do something about it.
[/quote]

As your least favourite poster on here I would like to point out how more and more you are ending up like me!

[quote user="Marty"]Irrespective of how people feel post game I think wishing people to die is pretty sick.[/quote]Yes it is, and its not down to doncaster that we dont have any money for players, he is running the club as best he can is my opinion, for the record, i dont like him, i dont like that we have no team, no money to invest, but i can see why we are in this situation, and blaming anyone BUT the owners is very very short sighted in my opinion.