Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

What is it with some of you lot ?

You are all pointing your fingers in the wrong place, some of the hatred aimed at the likes of roeder and doncaster is way out of order.There men employed to do a job, unfortunatly, because of the owners we have, there job is like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest, they are not the problem, the problem is the owners, who over there 13 year reign, have invested fock all into our football team.They got the club on the cheap, they invested pittance over there time here compared to most other owners, they sold ALL our best players year in year out.We may have been saved from administration all the years ago, but in hindsight, it would have been better to have it happened back then than now, should delia and co sink us, i fear we may never recover, i know she has her supporters, but she and her better half have given this club the equivelent of chinese water torture over the years, and it now looks like they are leaving the wet cloth on a little longer each season, wont be long now fellow fans, it will be a period of pain for the fans for a good three years while we recover, but the day is comming, they are on there last legs, and in all honesty, the only person that can save the club is a certain man called peter cullum, i just hope he doesnt do it half arsed, in other words, bails out the owners enough that they can continue with the chinese water torture.It has to be all or nothing peter !

Yes, first & foremost the Board are to blame, but Roeder''s managerial record is atrocious and there''s no way would I want to see him still here if fresh investment ever materialises - We''re dealing with a man who received a £15 million transfer kitty at West Ham seven years back and within a season and a half they were languishing at the bottom of the League.Roeder will not resign, so as the situation stands I would rather go further into debt than keep hold of him.

[quote user="shyster"]Yes, first & foremost the Board are to blame, but Roeder''s managerial record is atrocious and there''s no way would I want to see him still here if fresh investment ever materialises - We''re dealing with a man who received a £15 million transfer kitty at West Ham seven years back and within a season and a half they were languishing at the bottom of the League.Roeder will not resign, so as the situation stands I would rather go further into debt than keep hold of him.[/quote]The players he brought were fine, and his illness didnt help now did it, he also done ok at newcastle under the circumstances.

The main blame you can place on the board is the fact they appointed the idiot in the first place. Whatever you think he failed miserably at Newcastle and West Ham where he was despised by all the supporters.

What is it with you, more like?

Like most of us, Delia and CO know they are past their sell by date, thats why they are trying to sell the club!

So then what is the point of protesting or giving them hassle, particularly when they have put their money where their mouths are!

As for Mr Atitude, I know best, I''m never wrong, pass the buck, very poor managerial record Glum Roedernowhere - Hes had now over a year to turn things around and is failing miserably.

Yes he started of well but I believe that was more the new manager syndrome than Roedernowhere himself. But he started to go wrong in January when he changed a winning team to play crap loanees like Gibbs and Henry!

It seems this week he finally realised that Bertrand and Omorsussi are not up to it and the team has performed better albeit still losing. Other loanees have been worse.

He can''t use the ''we''re skint'' card cause at the end of the day at least 90% of all pro football clubs are in debt but we get double the crowds that some teams above us get. Anyway he has had money hes bought Pattison, Stefanovic, Bell, Hoolahan and spent more on other loanees including the never seen in 1st team action Henville who we are still paying for although hes gone back to Spurs. The never will make it Eagle was resigned to basically play reserve friendlies - It isn''t right to use the lack of funds as an excuse.

The constant tinkering doesn''t work and it seems he doesn''t know his best line up.

The ridiculous release of Huckerby was absolutely crimanal and the ongoing treatment of the lightweight but cultured and certainly good enough to do a job for us Lappin is disgusting. - Then we hear that our squad is paper thin!

Roedernowhere is a joke and the sooner hes out of this club the better and it is HE we should be protesting against not the board!

Anyone who thinks what I just said above isn''t true please tell me what is?

[quote user="jbghost"]

The main blame you can place on the board is the fact they appointed the idiot in the first place. Whatever you think he failed miserably at Newcastle and West Ham where he was despised by all the supporters.

[/quote]

Dead right, they didn''t learn from the Grant debacle, lets hope they have learnt from the Roeder fiasco !

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="shyster"]Yes, first & foremost the Board are to blame, but Roeder''s managerial record is atrocious and there''s no way would I want to see him still here if fresh investment ever materialises - We''re dealing with a man who received a £15 million transfer kitty at West Ham seven years back and within a season and a half they were languishing at the bottom of the League.Roeder will not resign, so as the situation stands I would rather go further into debt than keep hold of him.[/quote]The players he brought were fine, and his illness didnt help now did it, he also done ok at newcastle under the circumstances.[/quote]

I sincerely wish people would cease using Roeder''s unfortunate illness for his ineptness as a football manager.Sir Bobby Robson who has suffered with cancer in one form or another since 1991 is a good example of of why illness is no excuse.