Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

We muct see improvements...

Our  results must soon improve before december the 31st or Roeder must go!

I am not to sure about Roeder already but I''m really concerned if the board give him the change to look in the transfer window in january!

In my opinion he is not up to the job any more.

He did well to keep us up last year but its time for a change.

Bring home the watford EX due boothroyd and mackay! they would have passion and the fans would love it! 

Roeder had a lot of money to spend at west ham and newcastle and made them into poor sides, ask their fans, he is a joke, hopefully i''ll wake up tomorrow to the news he has resigned!

Great, lets turn into another newcastle utd shall we.New manager every year, same result.I guess a lot of you are to young to remeber how it was for a cetain Alex ferguson in his early years at man utd, 88-90 being the time most wanted him sacked.Now iam not saying glenn is like alex, but come on, how long are we going to continue to blame our managers, when in fact its the board who are 100 % responsable for out position.

Ferguson did take time to become the great manager he is. Roeder however is a total failure at whatever club he manages. He has had plenty of time to show that he can manage and has only managed to prove just how poor he is.

He was a very poor choice of manager and no better than Peter grant.

No one wants to see Norwich regularly changing managers because it means the club isn''t doing very well- I hate it!

- But lets be honest Roeder is useless and the sooner he is out of the club the better!