Sign in to follow this  
chop yellow

WHO IS NEXT?

[quote user="chop yellow"]If the RODENT goes, who do you all want in as next manager????[/quote]

Smudger.The guy is a tactical genius and motivates people brilliantly.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chop yellow"]If the RODENT goes, who do you all want in as next manager????[/quote]Ian Crook or Mark Bowen[/quote]Or Nigel Worthington, who with hindsight did a brilliant job with the limited money he had.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chop yellow"]If the RODENT goes, who do you all want in as next manager????[/quote]

Ian Crook or Mark Bowen
[/quote]

Or Nigel Worthington, who with hindsight did a brilliant job with the limited money he had.
[/quote]

Behave yourself, Worthless was the luckiest Norwich manager ever.  He had a team that didn''t need managing!

di matteo for me, young, hungry coach who is making a strong start at mk dons. or maybe even young ferguson a great management win record and has peterborough åushing for a second succesive promotion.

also billy davies would be under strong consideration, did a fine job at preston and derby and has strong league experience.

realistic targets, will they work who knows? but at least they tick more boxes than most other candidates.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="chop yellow"]If the RODENT goes, who do you all want in as next manager????[/quote]

Smudger.The guy is a tactical genius and motivates people brilliantly.

[/quote]

Why thank you... I could hardly do a worse Job...

But like Shearer not wanting to work at Newcastle until the current mess is sorted out... I would have to refuse and say that I can''t work under a woman who I do not trust.

If Mr Cullum would like to employ me to spend his £20 million once he has got us for a bargain basement price however then I will be only too happy to spend your money wisely for you Peter... [;)]

In answer to Chop''s initial question... does it really matter... no decent manage would want to come anywhere near us with Delia at the helm and we can''t affor to get shot of Roeder anyhow.

I''d bring Dion in as caretaker manager and see how he got on for a couple of games. I think that he has the man management and motivational skills to get us out of this mess. We would have to also bring in an experienced assistant.

If Dion doesn''t work out during his few games as caretaker, Gary McAllister or Nigel Adkins [Y]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chop yellow"]If the RODENT goes, who do you all want in as next manager????[/quote]

Ian Crook or Mark Bowen
[/quote]

Such a shocking suggestion. Brilliant, lets get in a manager with no experience, who has no ties with other clubs to bring in players. Changing manager constantly does nothing for a football club, just look at Newcastle. And don''t say look at Tottenham with Harry Redknapp because he is a world class manager, and a club like Norwich City cannot attract world class managers. I''m struggling to think what I would have done differently if I was Roeder to be honest - the only decision I would have changed is not releasing Huckerby, I think everyone agrees with that. But three great permanent signings on nothing (Clingan, Hoolahan and Bell) and Lita on loan have done extremely well for us. I mean who else could he have signed?! If we don''t have any money, then I don''t think you can blame the manager for bringing in loan signings. It vexes me to see people slate him and then name his replacement as Ian Crook or Mark Bowen. Can you imagine what they would do with no money, and no ties with other clubs and NO experience! exactly. I thought I was correct.

mark robins done good job at rotherham with problems they have had roder has to goe yes he has some good players but its not working 4 him plus his management record isnt great . just my thoughts but i dont like him as a manager or the way he acts towards the fans

Simple One,

Alan Curbushley not working at present good record at both Championship and Premiership level , Loyal seems to be okay with blooding the younger players and appears to have man magement skills?

Curbs is a good shout but also a bad one. We could never afford him and he wants to manage in the Prem again or Scum.

Robins would be a good choice with Dubs in a coaching role. But like CT scan said, without any decent funds we are up shit creek without a paddle.

Irrelevent as Rodent is going nowhere - cos''t money to get rid of him, which we haven''t got. Afraid captain arrogant will stay with the objective of keeping out of the bottom 3. He''s done no better than Grant. All well and good to boast about better players thean last year but a) we don''t own them b) if they''re better than why are we not higher in the league? answer - because the manager is as bad/if not worse than the last one.....