Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

ROEDER HAS TO GO!

If we have any chance of staying up, we need to find the money and get rid of rat boy or this club is doomed.

If we have to sell a player, beg to Cullum or whatever we need to finance his departure.

A new turnip is born in Glenn, clueless, tacticaly thick, daft subs, obsessed with loans.

Before you go Delia, get yourself some respect back and sack this clown!

Guess what will ahppen, when we beat the scum next week? {and i pray to god we do} Everyone will go back to sticking there heads in the sand and there heads up there arses, and be happy to follow city for a lovely day out.

The Ipswich game has to be his last chance.

Please can this board or Carl Moore get some money from somewhere and get rid of this prat. I dislike him more than Grant!

Dull, rude, arrogant, blames everyone and everything when we lose except his crap tactics.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

If we have any chance of staying up, we need to find the money and get rid of rat boy or this club is doomed.

If we have to sell a player, beg to Cullum or whatever we need to finance his departure.

A new turnip is born in Glenn, clueless, tacticaly thick, daft subs, obsessed with loans.

Guess what will ahppen, when we beat the scum next week? {and i pray to god we do} Everyone will go back to sticking there heads in the sand and there heads up there arses, and be happy to follow city for a lovely day out.

Please can this board or Carl Moore get some money from somewhere and get rid of this prat. I dislike him more than Grant!

Dull, rude, arrogant, blames everyone and everything when we lose except his crap tactics.

[/quote]totally agree

Roeder, delia, doomcaster pack your bags, also come to think of it, most of the squad can leave now too, lets just play the kids and start afresh in league 1, in the meantime i won''t be going to any more games this season.

[quote user="Dogger "]Roeder, delia, doomcaster pack your bags, also come to think of it, most of the squad can leave now too, lets just play the kids and start afresh in league 1, in the meantime i won''t be going to any more games this season.
[/quote]

I went Christmas shopping this afternoon...............thank God![:|]

No point swapping managers now. He cannot motivate and he tinkers far too much but today you can blame the players. Listening, it sounded as if the goals were results of criminal defending.

Bright side...Sheffield Wednesday had conceded just 4 goals at home before today. Not an easy place to go and score and we found the net twice. Our sloppy defending lost us the game and the sending off means that we have no back 2 for Ipswich but changing managers again would be a huge a mistake. The bungling back-line is the last thing that needs fixing in my opinion. Roeder has fianally realized that his desired tactics do not work for Norwich City and he has found a balance with the tools he has. Today''s formation will create goals and attacking football and thats a good sign. We need to stop leaking goals now. Changing managers again will put us back further and really risk a drop to league 1. I honestly believe that we have very good players, we just cannot defend for toffee. This is the only real area for concern. Fix that and we will be alright.

I am not a Reoder fan, I don''t think he has the ability to motivate any team but we must support him now, because he is going nowhere. We are not dumping him now and thats the reality.

I am not happy with him in charge either but we cannot simply change managers every year. That is the way down for sure. We are stuck with him now. And thats that! Not all doom and gloom we DO have some excellent players and loans or not we just have to sort out the suicidal defence!

[quote user="Bigus"]I am not happy with him in charge either but we cannot simply change managers every year. That is the way down for sure. We are stuck with him now. And thats that! Not all doom and gloom we DO have some excellent players and loans or not we just have to sort out the suicidal defence![/quote]

Bigus Dickus indeed!!

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]the ipswich game is not his last chance, that is the wrong attitude, if we beat them next week it wont change anything, the man is a joke and will take us into league 1, look what he''s done to our squad, he must be removed

Sorry Phat Canary. When you are dyslexic you can read what you have written 3 or 4 times and still not spot mistakes. I misused 1 letter and forgot didn''t delete. I apologize profously for such an egregious error on my behalf.

Should have deleted the "or" (as it originally lived where the ''and'' is) and read "NOW we have to sort out....."