Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

who do you want in the FA Cup??

Curzon Ashton at Carrow road... because i want to see how shocking we really are against a team of bus drivers and post men!

jas :)

Any of the following would be exciting fixtures and would definitely guarantee a full house at Carrow Road: Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Ipswich. Let''s hope it''s not some awful fixture like Bury, Burnley, Birmingham or Brighton away - there are many more names that could be drawn out of the hat to add to this list, which would be equally tedious as far as I''m concerned.

I want Leeds and also a good cup run, if were not having fun in the league, we may aswell do it in the cup.

[quote user="Polo the fresh and minty snack"]I want number 49 because leicester will beat dannenham, and i lve leaicester because my cousins live there and its greatt fun!![/quote]

Ptfams have you been drinking as I don''t know who dannenham are the rest of the sentence is mis spelt too!

As for the draw lets have Sunderland at home (the friendly game)

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Polo the fresh and minty snack"]I want number 49 because leicester will beat dannenham, and i lve leaicester because my cousins live there and its greatt fun!![/quote]

Ptfams have you been drinking as I don''t know who dannenham are the rest of the sentence is mis spelt too!

As for the draw lets have Sunderland at home (the friendly game)

[/quote]

I wouldnt mind Sunderland, they look quite poor at the moment and Keane would probably not take the FA Cup too seriously in order to concentrate on survival.  Our players might even be motivated against a side from the Premier!

A home tie is crucial, please not someone like Burnley away.