Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Bone - Superstar

The state we,re in

As you can see, i''m relatively new to posting on here prompted by the current plight of the team and club that I have followed and supported for nearly 40 years.It''s good to see that there is still a deep feeling for this great club but the biggest frustration  is that with the financial situation at Carrow Road and in football in general there does not seem to be a great  deal that any of us can do to change anything.I find myself wondering how we get rid of a manager that appears to be taking us even further down than when he joined us and a board bereft of ideas and finance to move us forward, or even to stabilise us.The biggest indication for me is that with a week to go before we play the ****, I feel resigned to thinking that they will turn us over but even worse, not being particularly bothered, which is the first time in my life I would have ever said that.Still, down to Carrow Road next week to cheer on the team that is a big part of my life and has been for years, in the hope that at least if we can beat the lot from down the road we will at least have something to sing about again and maybe a bit of the doom and gloom will be lifted, even if only temporarily.Perhaps Santa will bring us all a nice present in the removal of our current board and manager and the promise of some much needed finance to move us forward along with a motivatioinal and respected new Manager??

Ah, the Norwich City Santa..."Ho ho ho!  You''ve been very good this year.  Now Timmy, here are some socks somebody else up the road didn''t want.  You can keep them for three months unless they come knocking for them after 28 days!  Ho Ho Ho!"