Sign in to follow this  
knowhatimean

Anglia tv Soccer night

Anybody see the new Anglia TV Soccer Night last night? Thought it was a bit naff but then with expert? Brazil what do you expect. Also, somebody needs to tell Kevin Piper that we signed one further Swedish international and a Danish international called Helveg!! Whoever does their research?

Still, let''s hope they have more to talk about next week!

OTBC

Yeah I saw that. Typical ITV rubbish!! Noticed that Helveg is Swedish too! You would have thought they played for different bloody countries when they showed the Euro 2004 clips and one was in a red shirt and the other was in a yellow one!! Amateurs. Hopefully thats the most we''ll see of Brazil for a while

Keep the faith

On par with Anglia''s tacky "Over the bar" from a few seasons ago, give it a few weeks and it may pick up. Although knowhatimean I tend to agree, it was a little naff. But Mr Piper must find it somewhat awkward, after admitting his allegiance towards the Green & Yellow army last season. Better than no show at all I suppose, (they need to remove them blue shirts from the audience front row though).... ;~)

Anyone know who the Norwich fans where on the Prog? Do they post on this forum?

itv are biased to ipswich

and bbc are biased to norwich!

Sorry AJ i have to disagree there.

I believe that both TV companies are very Pro Ipswich, if we weren''t in the premership it would be all about our rivals down the road with only a wee mention for us. Even up until the end last season they were more towards ipswich than us.

Can''t wait till 3 today.

Come on boys we can do it.

We''re all fair and square then! This distribution also reflects the relative quality of the two teams - give me BBC over ITV any day...

On D ball S1-T!