Sign in to follow this  
ZippyGrin

Guess Who Was At Fault For The Histon Goal................

[quote user="cityangel"]Andy Hughes [:(][/quote]

Was he too busy clapping the fans at the time?

itv reckons the prudent histon chairman has been investing the cup run money in cctv, fencing, sound system etc...to be ready for the football league - from our experience, i''d say, get there first - put the money in the team,,,

Congratulations Histon FC!Thank God for the game of football we still have the FA Cup.Can we have the Histon manager please?

[quote]And perhaps the manager!![/quote]

Well, Gazza, he''s had five promotions in ten seasons on little or no resources, and albeit in the lower leagues he''s obviously a good man manager who understands game.

I was at the Histon game today and I can say that Andy Hughes would not make the Histon bench. And whilst there have been a few ground improvements the cup run is regarded a means to finance at least one more signing.Matt Mitchell-King who dominated Hughes et al was once watched by NCFC, but was not rated. And isn''t it now clear that ex Dereham player Danny Wright is a better player than ever the ludicrous Ryan Jarvis will be?Interesting to compare and contrast the treatment of former heroes. Iwan Roberts''s job application to NCFC was ignored. Darren Huckerby is not allowed to train with the squad. But at Histon King Kendo was stood with the Chairman throughout and was on the pitch at the end.Perhaps there''s a reason why Gareth Baldwin is so succesful.