Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

If we beat the scum....

[quote user="CT "]its a very big IF. Will your faith/passion in the team re-ignite?[/quote]In the team?  Maybe.  But ...  > Lita''s due to go back after the Scum game so where do the goals come from?  > January will see another shuffling of the pack, who will we get next?I''m taking games one at a time these days to be honest.  It''s the only way to stay halfway sane.  What about you?

my passion for the club will never wain. It''s my faith in the people running it that has been shot to pieces.

BTW it will take a minor miracle to beat the scum. They will be up for it whereas our lot may  or may not be. They know how to hit the back of the net and our defence hasn''t a clue how to stop teams scoring. Neither do our coaches appear to have any idea on how to change the tactics to address this problem either.

My passion in the term will certainly re-ignite. It will give me the belief that we are capable. Beating the scum will give me a MASSIVE boost

My faith wont completely come back because as you say-

the loans are going back, we dont know who we''re going to replace them with

[quote user="CT "]

My passion in the term will certainly re-ignite. It will give me the belief that we are capable. Beating the scum will give me a MASSIVE boost

My faith wont completely come back because as you say-

the loans are going back, we dont know who we''re going to replace them with

[/quote]Yes.  What I want to see is a full blooded, no quarter given, 90+ minutes of absolute non-stop effort - that "fitness" that Roeder keeps talking about.  If we''re top of the OPTA index then let''s see it.  Run the binmen ragged, don''t let them settle or give them a minute''s rest, treat them like we treated Wolves and be all over them from the kick off to the final whistle.Otherwise, it might be one of football''s ironies that Roeder''s first game in charge was against the Binners - and maybe his last game in charge will be against the Binners too.

IF we beat the scum with a convinceing win then a little bif of my faith will return, not that there is a great deal of it already, it will take atleast 3 or more back to back wins to get the belief and passion from the fans back into this club IMO, at the minute the fans are running on an empty tank so to speak.

Hamilton was in charge when we beat the scum......a false dawn.....Then Delia was so, so, upset that he handed in his ''I''ve lost the dressing room'' notice....

If we beat the bin-bags I''ll be chuffed.....Then it''s back to the grind - and more than likely without Lita the Loan.....I think then, we''ll really spiral.....DOWNWARDS.....

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Do you think I can forgive or forget the years of lies and misery under this board because of one single game CT?............. NO![:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Do you think I can forgive or forget the years of lies and misery under this board because of one single game CT?............. NO![:@]

[/quote]In the team, knobcheese, not the board.