Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

why not sibs in midfield???

as huck said - ''sibs - he''s a midfielder isn''t he''???well yeah, the poor pr**k is - and clearly, he''s hating playing up front, being clattered and out-muscled each week by less than subtle bigger champs defenders...he has got touch and vision, a footy brain, but he can''t show it playing up front...in fact he''s looking worse than a useless...so, rather than moaning at him, i''ve given it some though as to how we could help sibs show his true form and worth for NCFC,,,and so, after much cogitating, just as keano played dwight yorkie in midfield to gain promotion - why not try sibs in midfield, alongside a ball winner like clinkers??? i''m sure he could spot a pass for leezer or loops/hooley to run onto??? eh???

Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]

thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...
[/quote]

Yeah, it does seem a bit quiet on here today, has everyone just given up completely or are we just a couple of saddoos ??

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...[/quote]

Yeah, it does seem a bit quiet on here today, has everyone just given up completely or are we just a couple of saddoos ??

[/quote]lol - the latter probably!!! anyone else watching the live FA cup match - the leeds crowd were chanting clear as bell ''you''re talking s**t, itv...you''re talking s**t itv, you''re talking..." before the sound was cut pronto - made me smile...

ITV''s coverage is shocking! 1 game over FA cup weekend when the beeb used to show 3 and they havent even wiped the rain off the camera lense!

Goal Histon....

jas :)

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol - the latter probably!!!

anyone else watching the live FA cup match - the leeds crowd were chanting clear as bell ''you''re talking s**t, itv...you''re talking s**t itv, you''re talking..." before the sound was cut pronto - made me smile...

[/quote]

Afternoon chaps. I fully agree LGT. As we discussed a couple of weeks ago, the guy is a midfielder,and a bloody good one.He''s a finesse player,so the buffeting he''s getting up front isn''t conducive to getting the best out of him.

If Clinkers has to play at the back,which looks likely,he''s the only person who can give us creativity in the middle.You certainly won''t get it from Rusty or (Heaven forbid!) Fozzy.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

ITV''s coverage is shocking! 1 game over FA cup weekend when the beeb used to show 3 and they havent even wiped the rain off the camera lense!

Goal Histon....

[/quote]

Very irritating, I keep feeling the need to wipe my glasses !

Sibierski a midfielder? What you on about. He''s a striker and a s*** one at that. When has he ever shown the qualities of a good central midfielder? Bit late to be learning new positions.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...[/quote]Lucky Greeni posted yesterday about how poor the board is and the rubbish posts on here now, and the mods deleted it!!!!

Oh, I got carried away with the Histon game I forgot to mention my views on Sibs.................

1) No talent

2) No interest.......whatever position he would be played in

3) Shite

4) Needs a waliking frame to keep him on his feet

5) Does no communicate (does he understand English?)

6) Is getting £18000 a week to do what???

7) Must be performing lude acts on Roeder to still be in the team??

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]as huck said - ''sibs - he''s a midfielder isn''t he''???

well yeah, the poor pr**k is - and clearly, he''s hating playing up front, being clattered and out-muscled each week by less than subtle bigger champs defenders...he has got touch and vision, a footy brain, but he can''t show it playing up front...in fact he''s looking worse than a useless...so, rather than moaning at him, i''ve given it some though as to how we could help sibs show his true form and worth for NCFC,,,

and so, after much cogitating, just as keano played dwight yorkie in midfield to gain promotion - why not try sibs in midfield, alongside a ball winner like clinkers??? i''m sure he could spot a pass for leezer or loops/hooley to run onto??? eh???

[/quote]

I know that Clinghan could do a job at centre back but that would seriously weaken our midfield next week which is Ipswich''s strongest area in my opinion. As for Sibbi I''d rather not have him on the pitch!

i can''t disagree with what most of you lot have said about sibs...but, the fact remains - we''ve only had the opportunity to form an opinion about sibs playing in an unfavoured position...and if you want a good guide to how a now aged sibs might perform there, then look no further than the example of dwight yorks>!? and surely, even sibs would compare favourably to yorkie, wouldn''t he???sibs could be great there, and start us on a winning run??? its possible, but i concede, not a racing certainty...better off trying it, than having him struggle up front, or bench warm imo///

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...[/quote]Lucky Greeni posted yesterday about how poor the board is and the rubbish posts on here now, and the mods deleted it!!!![/quote]agreed BM - i''ve been looking for a new dvd hd recorder online, and having visited many forums etc, found the general level of chat and respect far superior than i seem to find on this message board most days...indeed, an australian techie forum was a delight to visit, with friendly advice given without ego, and without petty name calling/sledging...

there is no football at Norwich city anymore.

And even less in league one.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...[/quote]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]

[/quote]

Lucky Green

i posted yesterday about how poor the board is and the rubbish posts on here now, and the mods deleted it!!!!
[/quote]

agreed BM - i''ve been looking for a new dvd hd recorder online, and having visited many forums etc, found the general level of chat and respect far superior than i seem to find on this message board most days...indeed, an australian techie forum was a delight to visit, with friendly advice given without ego, and without petty name calling/sledging...

[/quote]

ive got one, how much are you willing to pay as i am selling it purely because we rarely use it.. it can be seen working and I still have the packaging it came in. its about 14 months old now....

Interested? send me an Email or a PM....

[/quote]

try starting a thread with the words protest, delia , cullum , doncaster , or finaces in the title if you want replies [:|]

[quote user="elgrande"]

Sibierski a midfielder? What you on about. He''s a striker and a s*** one at that. When has he ever shown the qualities of a good central midfielder? Bit late to be learning new positions.

[/quote]

Wrong - before coming here he''s played most if not all of his career in midfield - and he''s been pretty successful at it.

I think we should let Wes Hoolahoop have a go in goal for us.......Anyone got a spare milk-crate leftover from when they were stood on the terraces at Carra? It might help Wes with the high crosses.....

Seriously, we are now desperately thin on the ground for experienced personnel - and although Clingers is capable at the back, we shouldn''t be this stretched and lacking in depth. It''s a recipe for disaster.

I sincerely hope that we don''t get battered by the Binners.....but I do think we''ll struggle against them. [:S]

i think its more to do with the league.in the prem he would have time on the ball. but in the prem you get the ball and half a second later you have a player or 2 on your heels.he cant deal with that, the thinking process isnt quick enough for him.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Food for thought, but its a bit late to try that if he''s going back in January. Oh, there I go again, how can you plan anything with frickin LOAN players ![/quote]thanks for replying CP- seems no one else on here wants to chat about footy...[/quote]Lucky Greeni posted yesterday about how poor the board is and the rubbish posts on here now, and the mods deleted it!!!![/quote]agreed BM - i''ve been looking for a new dvd hd recorder online, and having visited many forums etc, found the general level of chat and respect far superior than i seem to find on this message board most days...indeed, an australian techie forum was a delight to visit, with friendly advice given without ego, and without petty name calling/sledging...

[/quote]

ive got one, how much are you willing to pay as i am selling it purely because we rarely use it.. it can be seen working and I still have the packaging it came in. its about 14 months old now....

Interested? send me an Email or a PM....

[/quote]thanks for the offer jas - but i''ve already bought...