Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

A Sheffield View on todays game

A mate of mine went today big Wednesday fan and after the game he sent the following text;

"U was on top 4 alot of the game but u must finish the joboff as we were there for the taking but if u play like that all the time u haven''t got a lot to worry about"

He finished off with "ps thanks for the points ....again"

We controlled the game, without creating. they wernt worth there 2-1 lead nor there 3-2 win.

We moaned for agers about not having a goal scorer,now we have whats the next excuse?

CD no excuses just a different prospective. I''m afraid if they put the ball in the net twice and we only do it once they ARE actually worth thier lead. As that is the idea of the game. - Hey but don''t tell Roedy

To be ''worth'' your lead you have to be the better side. Dont tell me that Greece were ''worth'' their 2006 Euro win!

[quote user="Big Dave"]

Very nice article here about the game. Very interesting comments on Kennedy and Marshall.

http://www.owlsalive.com/194.html

[/quote]

Good spot Big Dave, one particular comment in it :-

"What I’ve seen of Norwich they look a bit ragged and short of inspiration, a typical Glenn Roeder side I suppose"

Hmmm

Good humorous and informative report, quite enjoyed reading that - and nice piccies to give a visual heads up on the misty conditions......both on the pitch - and inside the vacant gaps between the NCFC players ears.

Skip the first half of that because it''s dull.

Anyway;

As he was peeling away Lita lifted his shirt revealing another shirt underneath with some kind of message on but no one could see it really…Prolly sommat about the state of the current economical climate and worried that his MFI kitchen won’t get fitted now…Who knows? Who cares? He’d scored against us.

Anyone know what was on his shirt?

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Big Dave"]

Very nice article here about the game. Very interesting comments on Kennedy and Marshall.

http://www.owlsalive.com/194.html

[/quote]

Sounds like a typical yorkshire simpleton imo.

[/quote]lucky no one gives a flying toss about your ridiculous predjudiced opinion

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Sounds like a typical yorkshire simpleton imo.[/quote]Great, as if the trouble on the pitch wasn''t enough, we''ve now got sweeping generalisations and regionally based slurs to contend with :)You want to insult our three headed friends from down the road, that''s fine, but leave me and the rest of Yorkshire alone, as some of us aren''t the ill-educated, flat cap wearing, whippet owning morons that is apparently the view from outside Yorkshire. Something that wasn''t helped by that prat Jamie Oliver. Some of us are eloquent, intelligent and articulate.Nah'' wheer''s thi pie tha mentshund on''t tin''ternet...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Sounds like a typical yorkshire simpleton imo.[/quote]Great, as if the trouble on the pitch wasn''t enough, we''ve now got sweeping generalisations and regionally based slurs to contend with :)You want to insult our three headed friends from down the road, that''s fine, but leave me and the rest of Yorkshire alone, as some of us aren''t the ill-educated, flat cap wearing, whippet owning morons that is apparently the view from outside Yorkshire. Something that wasn''t helped by that prat Jamie Oliver. Some of us are eloquent, intelligent and articulate.Nah'' wheer''s thi pie tha mentshund on''t tin''ternet...[/quote]You''d have thought people from norfolk, having been stereotyped as sun-worshipping inbreds by the entire country, would know better than to stereotype others...

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Sounds like a typical yorkshire simpleton imo.[/quote]Great, as if the trouble on the pitch wasn''t enough, we''ve now got sweeping generalisations and regionally based slurs to contend with :)

You want to insult our three headed friends from down the road, that''s fine, but leave me and the rest of Yorkshire alone, as some of us aren''t the ill-educated, flat cap wearing, whippet owning morons that is apparently the view from outside Yorkshire. Something that wasn''t helped by that prat Jamie Oliver.

Some of us are eloquent, intelligent and articulate.

Nah'' wheer''s thi pie tha mentshund on''t tin''ternet...
[/quote]

You''d have thought people from norfolk, having been stereotyped as sun-worshipping inbreds by the entire country, would know better than to stereotype others...
[/quote]

Yeah! Now gimme six!