Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

Worthy of new contracts!!!!!

Nigel Worhtington and his management team have all just signed new deals. Hopefully this will keep them here for a few years yet. As even if we don''t stay in the premier league next year there will be no one better than them to get us back!!! well done worthy. it''s what you all deserve.

Good news, although it doesn''t say how long they are. Presumably that''ll come out in the press in the next few days....

Agree, stan - truly well deserved. Those three have given so much time and put so much effort into getting us where we are now. Reading the Canary Preview it was clear to me that their heads would not be on the block if we don''t stay up, which was very reassuring. This hopefully confirms my interpretation of what I read. Can I say ''Onwards and Upwards''?!

I am not worthy of the word ''great'' DD! Just to be known as City through-and-through will do, and in that I am just like the one and only Delia!

I would like to add my congratulations too. I do wonder if they are on Premier league salaries with a lower rate if we do get relegated again. Not negativity, just prudence.