Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Roeder out poll-lets see how many really want a change

It looks like more people dislike Roeder than Delia.In fairness Delia is a decent human being, and I believe that she is genuinely trying to find investment. As for Roeder, I think that he is a self obsessed cretin, so I can see exactly where people are coming from with that.Its just a shame that the lovely old gal doesn''t know how to run a football club.

Not so long ago, Roeder was offered a post at Arsenal - obviously not managerial - he should get on the blower to Wenger.

It''s pointless getting rid of Roeder whilst Smith and Jones are in charge..look at their list of manageral appointments.

Mike Walker 2nd time around - after a promising start it turned into a Disaster

Bryan Hamilton - absolute disaster and probably the biggest mistake of all. Still distinctly remember seeing us at home to Wimbledon just before he was sacked...the word ''dire'' would be to understate the depth we had sunk too.

Bruce Rioch - showed some promise til Bellamy was butchered at Wolves by Muscat but given no money. Decided he had had enough and walked.

Nigel Worthington - succesful for two and a half years then was allowed to outstay his welcome + focred to see better players and replace with lesser ( or in some cases -no quality) quality.

Peter Grant - another absolute disaster, given some money to spend after being forced to see the better players and replace with lesser quality - again!

Glenn Roeder - given a pittance to spend and forced to downsize an already weak squad.

Not a great record is it?

How is replacing the manager going to make any difference at all? All they will do is replace with another non -entity with nor proven record and give him sweet FA to spend.

[quote user="CT "]De-liar is the main problem ....
[/quote]

Exactly CT....

Are we having another Worthington style lynching here when the true problem is Smith and her gang of bandits? She brought Roeder here and while he is a total knob...he is just another product of what Smith has brought to the club.

Getting rid of  Roeder is like picking your nose. You might well shift a few bogeys initially but there would simply be another finger full there next day........

Smith out...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="CT "]De-liar is the main problem ....
[/quote]

Exactly CT....

Are we having another Worthington style lynching here when the true problem is Smith and her gang of bandits? She brought Roeder here and while he is a total knob...he is just another product of what Smith has brought to the club.

Getting rid of  Roeder is like picking your nose. You might well shift a few bogeys initially but there would simply be another finger full there next day........

Smith out...

[/quote]

People seem to have an obsession with ''Roeder out'' all the time forgetting that Delia is the main problem. Nothing personal against her , I do appreciate things she has done for us but it is TIME FOR CHANGE

I know there have been recent blunders but i still believe given the backing Roeder could do a job..the board  and the chief exec are the problem