Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Accept it, we ARE in a relegation scrap!

Okay, not bottom three yet granted, but the wrong results on Saturday and were as good as!

http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2008-2009/table.aspx

We play Watford & Charlton in December, and if we lose them, as I fear we will, then you may as well cancel Christmas as far as I''''m concerned.

I''ve always believed, that this damn Smith led board would ruin our club long term, and now that its happening, it hurts to be proved right.

We''re going down big time, with a crap manager at the helm..................accept it![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Okay, not bottom three yet granted, but the wrong results on Saturday and were as good as!

We play Watford & Charlton in December, and if we lose them, as I fear we will, then you may as well cancel Christmas as far as I''''m concerned.

I''ve always believed, that this damn Smith led board would ruin our club long term, and now that its happening, it hurts to be proved right.

We''re going down big time, with a crap manager at the helm..................accept it![:|]

[/quote]

I''m afraid Wiz some fans still feel we can make the play offs and Delia and co only seem to hear these people, we are in trouble and have been on a slippery slope for the past three seasons,i feel this year it will catch up with us and as much as it hurts to say we will go down!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I''m afraid Wiz some fans still feel we can make the play offs and Delia and co only seem to hear these people, we are in trouble and have been on a slippery slope for the past three seasons,i feel this year it will catch up with us and as much as it hurts to say we will go down!

[/quote]

At what point do you think these fans will wake up PC? when our relegation is announced?

Some fans will only see it when relegation hits them between their eyes, i hate to be negative but this club has turned into a complete joke and some fans just drive me mad with their lack of understanding that we are in real trouble on and off the field.It kills me to sit at every home game and watch us get over powered and out played nearly every time,so many mistakes over the past years have finally caught up with us and this season is just shocking!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At what point do you think these fans will wake up PC? when our relegation is announced?

[/quote]

They will not wake up. They will look forward to Delia and Roedent leading a promotion push back to the Championship next season and applaud them for their splendid turnaround

I fear some fans won''t even see it if we get relegated.

We will get that,'' ''Oh we need to go down to rebuild'' rubbish,

or ''We''re only on loan to league One'', Think Roeder would like that one.

Maybe be even a coment along the lines of ''We are still following the Charlton model''

Fact is we are in a relegation scrap NOW! The only consolation at the moment is that Forrest, Doncaster and Charlton are worse than us.  

So now it seems that the fans are to blame. Now the disappointment in performance is "some fans" fault[:O]

So come on 1st Wizard, PhatCanary, blinded by the story & John Bono - what puts you apart from these "some fans" [:^)] What are you doing that''s so different from those you are so bitter towards[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So come on 1st Wizard, PhatCanary, blinded by the story & John Bono - what puts you apart from these "some fans" [:^)] What are you doing that''s so different from those you are so bitter towards[:^)]

[/quote]

We don''t have our heads in the sand for starters, nor are we blinded by the Smith myth! [:|]

So now it seems that the fans are to blame. Now the disappointment in performance is "some fans" fault[:O]

[/quote]

Nutty, I never said that it was the fans fault, i  said i can''t understand why some fans just will not accept that we are in huge trouble, the differance is that i can see the club falling apart and others refuse to!! I will support the club till the day i die but i will not sit back and ignore the obvious. So then Nutty do you feel the clubs situation is a good one then?

1st Wizard and PhatCanary. I didn''t say our position was a good one and neither is my head in the sand. You came on here and criticised other fans and I just asked what you were doing that set you apart from those fans. If the answer is nothing, as I suspect it is, then we can agree to stop trying to divide the fans and maybe talk about football again.

We don''t have our heads in the sand for starters, nor are we blinded by the Smith myth! [:|]

[/quote]

What postive steps do you think that you and us should take to change things then?

1st Wizard and PhatCanary. I didn''t say our position was a good one and neither is my head in the sand. You came on here and criticised other fans and I just asked what you were doing that set you apart from those fans. If the answer is nothing, as I suspect it is, then we can agree to stop trying to divide the fans and maybe talk about football again.

[/quote]

Nutty, i have asked the fans who sit near me what their opinion is of the current situation at Carrow Road and what we can do to get the club moving forwards again, they ALL say the same, that The board need to go and 50% say that Roeder needs to get the chop, when i suggested that we should think of something to do to show our disgust at the way the club has been run into the ground the response is "Whats the point"  and "What can we do", as for trying to divide the fans well sorry but thats just cr*p, i''m trying to unite the fans to realise that they are being took for a ride and that Delia and the board should be held accountable for the current problems, yes they have done the club proud and when they first joined made a few good choices but that has been totally overshadowed by the huge mistakes made over tha last three years that has led us to the team being made up of loan players,the bank account being empty and fans at each others throats.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Stay away and withdraw all your financial support CA.[/quote]

At last! An answer from the old fool....

Wiz, you have no idea.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Nutty, i have asked the fans who sit near me what their opinion is of the current situation at Carrow Road and what we can do to get the club moving forwards again, they ALL say the same, that The board need to go and 50% say that Roeder needs to get the chop, when i suggested that we should think of something to do to show our disgust at the way the club has been run into the ground the response is "Whats the point"  and "What can we do", as for trying to divide the fans well sorry but thats just cr*p, i''m trying to unite the fans to realise that they are being took for a ride and that Delia and the board should be held accountable for the current problems, yes they have done the club proud and when they first joined made a few good choices but that has been totally overshadowed by the huge mistakes made over tha last three years that has led us to the team being made up of loan players,the bank account being empty and fans at each others throats.

[/quote]

You won''t unite this fan though Phat because I don''t agree with much of what you say. I don''t hold Delia accountable for last nights defeat and I doubt many others do either. I think all fans would like to see the owners replaced with richer owners if that money is going to be spent on the team but I don''t see how we can make that happen. And kicking out at the owners we do have, who are investing what they can afford will, if anything, put others off.

Like I say so often, we don''t have to thank them or be grateful but being ungrateful is the thin end of the wedge.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Stay away and withdraw all your financial support CA.[/quote]

At last! An answer from the old fool....

Wiz, you have no idea.

[/quote]

Unlike a mug like you who no doubt keeps spending on a joke regime!.

Is that your advice to all fans then? Smith&Jones included?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You won''t unite this fan though Phat because I don''t agree with much of what you say. I don''t hold Delia accountable for last nights defeat and I doubt many others do either. I think all fans would like to see the owners replaced with richer owners if that money is going to be spent on the team but I don''t see how we can make that happen. And kicking out at the owners we do have, who are investing what they can afford will, if anything, put others off.

Like I say so often, we don''t have to thank them or be grateful but being ungrateful is the thin end of the wedge.

[/quote]

This could go on and on, lets just agree to disagree but one last thing Nutty are you a season ticket,member or just casual fan?

[/quote]

Accepted it a long time ago!

However, well over 20,000 happy punters enjoyed their night out! They love it!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty fool!

[/quote]

Until those two go, that would be the best tactic, imagine trying to claim a 24.000 gate with a near empty stadium?[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Until those two go, that would be the best tactic, imagine trying to claim a 24.000 gate with a near empty stadium?[:D]

[/quote]

This was the advice of a certain Roy Blower in the 90''s!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They would try though Wiz as the 20,000 is already accounted for by season tickets.

Thing is opinions are divided amongst the fans. 

I have my own reasons for boycotting games, others have reasons for supporting the team regardless of how truly awful they are, and good on them for that and for being positive despite the club being devoid of hope.

It''s very sad to sit and watch them at the moment, low in confidence, not gelled, being played out of position, and hearing.....well nothing from the supporters apart from the Barclay and Snakepit.  It''s woeful and breaks my heart.

Fortress Carrow Road, that''s what we were, not any more, in fact not for a long time.  Opposition teams know full well they can come to CR now and beat us, how sad is that?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

This could go on and on, lets just agree to disagree but one last thing Nutty are you a season ticket,member or just casual fan?

[/quote]

What difference does that make? Is that another way to divide fans and prove one opinion more valid than another. For whatever it could be worth I have been a supporter since my first game in 1967. I am a season ticket holder in the Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat? 128. I am a regular away fan but have had to miss 4 away games this season through work commitments (and will miss again on Saturday) and I am a very minor shareholder with 25 shares that were my Dads. What about you?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

What difference does that make? Is that another way to divide fans and prove one opinion more valid than another. For whatever it could be worth I have been a supporter since my first game in 1967. I am a season ticket holder in the Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat? 128. I am a regular away fan but have had to miss 4 away games this season through work commitments (and will miss again on Saturday) and I am a very minor shareholder with 25 shares that were my Dads. What about you?

[/quote]

I get the impression sometimes that you''re only supposed to post in here if you have a season ticket and 8 away ticket stubs sitting next to your computer.  This is an internet message board, isn''t it ?