Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

ROEDER RESIGNATION PETITION

Things could advance in 7 days time...if NCFC are humiliated at home by the Binmen while live on Sky then maybe the minor grumbles against Roeder will turn into major rumbles...let the nation know how you feel about this shambles...

Have to say I see no future for Roeder. He HAS lost the dressing room if my contact is correct - it''s Clark who is keeping it together - just.

Jas, I heard that Munby was on a local radio station sometime this week (think there was link on here but couldn''t access the interview). Apparently Munby stated that they were considering a contract extension for Mr Roeder......I hope that was either mis reported or said as a joke!

bon voyage.....arriva derchie.....ttfn.....turn off the lights on your way out.....shut the door and lock up....and put the keys thru the letter box.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Jas, I heard that Munby was on a local radio station sometime this week (think there was link on here but couldn''t access the interview). Apparently Munby stated that they were considering a contract extension for Mr Roeder......I hope that was either mis reported or said as a joke![/quote]

Here''s the Roger Mumby interview Gazza.........

http://podcast.futureradio.co.uk/2008/11/25/roger-munby-talks-with-phil-armes/

sorry thought u culd change this club. but you sent it backwards. great players but just u anit got the tacties right !!!

[quote user="vendy18"]sorry thought u culd change this club. but you sent it backwards. great players but just u anit got the tacties right !!![/quote]Although your typing sucks, I totally agree, this completely sums it up for me.

We need to wait until a new owner is found, why would we want the same people who chose GR and PG picking another manager for us???There are no decent managers without a job at the moment who would suit Norwich City, and by that I mean the playing style and the financial situation.

[quote user="Duffman"]We need to wait until a new owner is found, why would we want the same people who chose GR and PG picking another manager for us???

There are no decent managers without a job at the moment who would suit Norwich City, and by that I mean the playing style and the financial situation.

[/quote]

I agree new owners are paramount but its more important to get rid of the useless Roedernowhere ASAP otherwise we are in grave danger of ending up in the 3rd tier for the first time since 1960!

I''m sure there are managers about that would love to come to big club like ours, preferably a young hungry up and coming one who isn''t obsessed by over rated Premiership reserve players, isn''t fazed by big names and knows the lower League scene so that we could pick up some bargains!

[quote]I''m sure there are managers about that would love to come to big club

like ours, preferably a young hungry up and coming one who isn''t

obsessed by over rated Premiership reserve players, isn''t fazed by big

names and knows the lower League scene so that we could pick up some

bargains![/quote]

Well, he''s not young, but Steve Fallon would fit the bill. I kid you not.

I was happy when he came in, but this season has just been very poor, his decisions are very annoying and result in us losing