Sign in to follow this  
Big Rich Tea

Kelly

Why did Roader try and get another defender in when we have this under 19 Ireland skipper in our club. Why don''t we give him a chance. When we first brought Bertrand down he was in the under 19''s. Why don''t we give him a chance on saturday.

i think you''ll find they are not sure where the best position is for this guy. He has been scoring for the academy as a striker - scored a hat trick the other week i understand. perhaps he is too verasatile.??

Give him a go.

I heard he was a defender by trade (wants to play there) but was asked to play out of position up front, and was a real handful. Seems a bit of a trend appearing of Norwich youth players being too versatile! (Spillane/Rossi etc.)

I think I''m right in saying that Kelly hasn''t even been given a pro contract -which I must say I find puzzling

Adeyjami is only a fist year scholar but he and Smith are being talked about the the next bit thing for the club.  What happened to Lathorpe -Foncy player of the year - strange workings within the Academy I feel.  Maybe Kelly will go the same way his brother went last season -seems to me that the whole structure of the Academy is lacking - why do other teams'' youth get the nod over our own?

[quote user="yellabelly"]

I think I''m right in saying that Kelly hasn''t even been given a pro contract -which I must say I find puzzling

Adeyjami is only a fist year scholar but he and Smith are being talked about the the next bit thing for the club.  What happened to Lathorpe -Foncy player of the year - strange workings within the Academy I feel.  Maybe Kelly will go the same way his brother went last season -seems to me that the whole structure of the Academy is lacking - why do other teams'' youth get the nod over our own?

[/quote]

Because they come from clubs filed unber B for Big Clubs in the Rodents infamous contact book.

stuff the Loanees - give our own players a chance, it could only be three places worse

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]

Apparently Adeyami & Korey Smith are the two youngsters most likely to feature this season! Interestingly to say the least.

[/quote]

why develop your own youth team, when you can help some rich Premierleague club develop theirs...

[quote user="National express super guard "]at the risk of sounding like the summer pinkun message board, I had heard that roeder and ricky martin don''t get on,could this have anything to do with the lack of academy players given their chance
[/quote]

Rodent and somebody at the club not getting on.............well blass me I''d never have thought it!!

You are probably spot on