Sign in to follow this  
Croydon Canary

So will Norwich not be passing on the VAT reduction on ticket prices.?

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]As there is no mention of this on the web site I can only assume the club will pocket the VAT savings for themselves.[/quote]Is any club?And after all, we need all the money we can get!

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]As there is no mention of this on the web site I can only assume the club will pocket the VAT savings for themselves.[/quote]

It''s Brown/Darling bollocks of course, unless you like Brown/Darling of course in which case it is the most wonderful way of helping people through a recession that the world has ever seen.

There aren''t any savings unless the stock is purchased after December 1 - there''s just a loss.  HMRC will tax on any stocks bought on the previous rate.

Clever, don''t you think?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]As there is no mention of this on the web site I can only assume the club will pocket the VAT savings for themselves.[/quote]

It''s Brown/Darling bollocks of course, unless you like Brown/Darling of course in which case it is the most wonderful way of helping people through a recession that the world has ever seen.

There aren''t any savings unless the stock is purchased after December 1 - there''s just a loss.  HMRC will tax on any stocks bought on the previous rate.

[/quote]

If you spend so much time on a Norwich City site...plus your own other "multiple clubs"...plus anyone elses that would accommodate you... how do you ever get time to be an alleged "journalist"? Or is this classed as "journalism" in virtual-land?

I think I''ll be an astronaut.....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

If you spend so much time on a Norwich City site...plus your own other "multiple clubs"...plus anyone elses that would accommodate you... how do you ever get time to be an alleged "journalist"? Or is this classed as "journalism" in virtual-land?

[/quote]

Clucky you lovely old boy If you are going to be an astronaut I bags being a heart surgeon, I think I would be good at that....arrdee.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Croydon Canary"]As there is no mention of this on the web site I can only assume the club will pocket the VAT savings for themselves.[/quote]
Is any club?
And after all, we need all the money we can get!
[/quote]

Yes, Liverpool have.

Dagenham have knocked of 30p from there terrace ticket prices brought in advance.

I know this as I am going to watch them instead of us lose at Reading!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

I''d be happy to chip in to get you a one way ticket to Mars...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve always been a total space cadet, so why not?[:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]Yes but after December first there will be a reduction in prices. Explain to me exactly how cutting VAT will not help stimulate our economy and either reinvigorate business or lead to lower prices for consumers.