Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

Use Clark's Compensation to Sack Roeder

Assuming the speculation with regards to Clark is true and he goes for the Huddesfield job, presumably we are due compensation, Could we use that money to finance Roeder''s sacking?

We may have to ''top-up'' the amount received against the amount needed as I am sure G.R. is on more than Clark but Glenn has been there longer than Lee so less months to pay off. 

The next manager and assistant (if currently out of work) could then come in on the current wage structure and we have got a new manager and assistant for a small fee.

All that said, I have no suggestions for the new team.

I just wonder how much compensation we''d owe Roeder. Our salary cap is £8k I think I read so lets assume he''s on that too, presume he''s not on less than our top player, so in Janaury with 15 months of his contract left that will be about £500,000.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I just wonder how much compensation we''d owe Roeder. Our salary cap is £8k I think I read so lets assume he''s on that too, presume he''s not on less than our top player, so in Janaury with 15 months of his contract left that will be about £500,000.

[/quote]

The salary cap was EDP bollocks.  Let''s not dwell too much on that.  To pay off Roeder will cost roughly 700-800k.  IF the backroom team were to go with him you can add a few quid to that not to mention hiring their replacements.

FFS Williams walked with the best part of half a million at COLCHESTER. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

The salary cap was EDP bollocks.  Let''s not dwell too much on that.  To pay off Roeder will cost roughly 700-800k.  IF the backroom team were to go with him you can add a few quid to that not to mention hiring their replacements.

FFS Williams walked with the best part of half a million at COLCHESTER. 

[/quote]

I thought his first name was Geraint?