Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Preparing for the worst

Mentally I''m just preparing for a season in division one. Don''t get me wrong, I can''t accept relegation yet. I don''t believe we''ll get relegated but...

IT DOESN''T LOOK GOOD does it? I''ve been a fan since 1987, but I''ve never seen or heard of such crap at my club...

No use looking at what has been, I know ... But these great fans deserve more! What can we do to pressurise the board. Not a lot, but I feel staying away is a good way to show ones disgust. I can''t believe that, even if you have a season-ticket, such mediocrity is worth spending your saturday afternoon on!

The only way the Board and Rodent will definitely feel the disgust is spreading...

[quote user="blinded by the story"]In a horrible way (cue dogs abuse) I am preparing myself for a stuffing from scum on Sunday. Its an alien thought but............................... [/quote]

Same here... We''re gonna get stuffed!

I think if (or when) Ipswich beat us on Sunday it will be the last straw for many fans; hopefully Roeder will do the decent thing and step down and the Board will sell up!

[quote user="dave538football"]I think if (or when) Ipswich beat us on Sunday it will be the last straw for many fans; hopefully Roeder will do the decent thing and step down and the Board will sell up![/quote]I agree. A hiding from the sc*m in our own back yard will be the final straw for many I would think. Mr Roeder - one swallow does not make a summer but for me if we don''t get a decent performance on Sunday then please close the door on your way out!

People keep saying for the board to sell up - who in the hell are going to want to buy this rubbish - its like you saying you want to sell your house - can only do that if there is someone who wants to buy it

[quote user="Bomber"]People keep saying for the board to sell up - who in the hell are going to want to buy this rubbish - its like you saying you want to sell your house - can only do that if there is someone who wants to buy it[/quote]

or if you get real about the price you are asking

I think it would be more typical for us to beat Ippo- get hopes raised.....and then lose five on the trot and slide down to rock bottom....that is what angers me most. When it matters to the players (Brum, Wolves) we riase the performance....but when it is only little Bristol etc they cannot be bothered for the full 90 -drop motivation and lose

[quote user="blinded by the story"]In a horrible way (cue dogs abuse) I am preparing myself for a stuffing from scum on Sunday. Its an alien thought but............................... [/quote]Why would you receive "dogs abuse"? If there are City fans out there who don''t think or can''t accept that Ipswich are a much better football team than us then they are living in a fools paradise. I here about our team on paper being this and that. Well if you look in the paper today at the report and league table it tells another story.On paper we are as crap as we are on the pitch. Even if we beat Ipswich and god I hope we do. Pound for pound over the season they will still be much better than us. We have to face facts Roeder bought more crappy inconsistent player due either to lack of fund bad judgment or just down right stupidness.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="blinded by the story"]In a horrible way (cue dogs abuse) I am preparing myself for a stuffing from scum on Sunday. Its an alien thought but............................... [/quote]

Why would you receive "dogs abuse"? If there are City fans out there who don''t think or can''t accept that Ipswich are a much better football team than us then they are living in a fools paradise.

I here about our team on paper being this and that. Well if you look in the paper today at the report and league table it tells another story.

On paper we are as crap as we are on the pitch. Even if we beat Ipswich and god I hope we do. Pound for pound over the season they will still be much better than us. We have to face facts Roeder bought more crappy inconsistent player due either to lack of fund bad judgment or just down right stupidness.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly realist views as opposed to emotional ones have in the past bought abuse saying that I as a fan cannot wirte anything that goes against all things positivly yellow and green.

it now appears however that others share my fears. I also posted a thread on here asking for reasoning as to why I should not be fearing a stuffing on Sunday and at last viewing nobody could give a reason

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="blinded by the story"]In a horrible way (cue dogs abuse) I am preparing myself for a stuffing from scum on Sunday. Its an alien thought but............................... [/quote]Why would you receive "dogs abuse"? If there are City fans out there who don''t think or can''t accept that Ipswich are a much better football team than us then they are living in a fools paradise. I here about our team on paper being this and that. Well if you look in the paper today at the report and league table it tells another story.On paper we are as crap as we are on the pitch. Even if we beat Ipswich and god I hope we do. Pound for pound over the season they will still be much better than us. We have to face facts Roeder bought more crappy inconsistent player due either to lack of fund bad judgment or just down right stupidness.[/quote]Though we are top of the Opta Index Fitness table... maybe it''s all that running around having to cover for being down to ten men all the time.

I think Ipswich probably will beat us but they''re not exactly the world beaters some seem to think.

Their performances this season have been patchy at best and it''s not as though they''re miles clear at the top of the table. If we''re '' up for it '' I don''t see why we can''t win although a scrappy draw seems the most likely outcome.

Our problem is that even if we hit them for six it''ll only be papering over the huge cracks that exist from top to bottom.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

I think Ipswich probably will beat us but they''re not exactly the world beaters some seem to think.

Their performances this season have been patchy at best and it''s not as though they''re miles clear at the top of the table. If we''re '' up for it '' I don''t see why we can''t win although a scrappy draw seems the most likely outcome.

Our problem is that even if we hit them for six it''ll only be papering over the huge cracks that exist from top to bottom.

[/quote]

hammer nail thwack