Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

Anyone else see this

Darren huckerby was voted best newcomer in the american football league,it was in the news of the world twice.I always thought americans very thick but they have proven me wrong on this one.Shame glenn(its not my fault its everyone elses)roeder couldn''t see that

[quote user="we are rubbish"]Darren huckerby was voted best newcomer in the american football league,it was in the news of the world twice.I always thought americans very thick but they have proven me wrong on this one.Shame glenn(its not my fault its everyone elses)roeder couldn''t see that[/quote]

We have over 300 million people in this country. Which ones are you identifying as particularly thick, and how many of them have you actually met? The ones I know are not thick and, generally, wait until someone proves themselves to be so, as you have done here.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="we are rubbish"]Darren huckerby was voted best newcomer in the american football league,it was in the news of the world twice.I always thought americans very thick but they have proven me wrong on this one.Shame glenn(its not my fault its everyone elses)roeder couldn''t see that[/quote]

We have over 300 million people in this country. Which ones are you identifying as particularly thick, and how many of them have you actually met? The ones I know are not thick and, generally, wait until someone proves themselves to be so, as you have done here.

[/quote]sorry didn''t mean to offend  ,but i did say THOUGHT thats not stating a fact is it

[quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]sorry didn''t mean to offend  ,but i did say THOUGHT thats not stating a fact is it[/quote]

Quite right, you did not. However, if you don''t mind me suggesting it, I really would encourage you to form your impressions of people based upon on your own personal experience, regardless of which country people originate from. I''ve met some wonderful people from countries all over the world which has taught me not to pre-judge. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]sorry didn''t mean to offend  ,but i did say THOUGHT thats not stating a fact is it[/quote]

Quite right, you did not. However, if you don''t mind me suggesting it, I really would encourage you to form your impressions of people based upon on your own personal experience, regardless of which country people originate from. I''ve met some wonderful people from countries all over the world which has taught me not to pre-judge. 

[/quote]

But you people (Americans - US type) are on TV all the time. I''m sure we''ve plenty enough experience to draw on. And some of you are on internet message boards to boot.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

But you people (Americans - US type) are on TV all the time. I''m sure we''ve plenty enough experience to draw on. And some of you are on internet message boards to boot.

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly, if you watch the ones we put on TV all the time I would suggest your experience of "thick" can be found close to home.

There are millions of Americans who believe they have been abducted by aliens, the majority of these people are thick.

It''s not that all Americans are stupid, it just so happens that stupid americans sound infinitely more stupid than anyone else on the planet.

[quote user="Fuglestad"]There are millions of Americans who believe they have been abducted by aliens, the majority of these people are thick. It''s not that all Americans are stupid, it just so happens that stupid americans sound infinitely more stupid than anyone else on the planet.[/quote]

You wouldn''t think they are so bad if you had been on some of the planets I''ve visited.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly, if you watch the ones we put on TV all the time I would suggest your experience of "thick" can be found close to home.

[/quote]

You mean like George W et al? And Hilary?

OTBC

[quote user="Fuglestad"]There are millions of Americans who believe they have been abducted by aliens, the majority of these people are thick. It''s not that all Americans are stupid, it just so happens that stupid americans sound infinitely more stupid than anyone else on the planet.[/quote]

You wouldn''t think they are so bad if you had been on some of the planets I''ve visited.

[/quote]

Very good Yankee.

[/quote]Start with the ones who thought Sarah Palin deserved to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Start with the ones who thought Sarah Palin deserved to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

[/quote]

Take it a step further not only was George W Bush elected once he was re-elected. Now that is stupid.

Nah, they were just being ironic. They were never really going to let her press any red buttons.

I thought John McCain was the candidate and Sarah Palin was his running mate so how could she have been close to the presidency ?

[/quote]

Start with the ones who thought Sarah Palin deserved to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

[/quote]

And there was me thinking she was running for Vice-President.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If McCain had got into the Whitehouse, surely Sarah Palin would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency as if anything had happened to McCain the Vice President would have taken over ?

Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?

[quote user="Stone Cold"]I thought John McCain was the candidate and Sarah Palin was his running mate so how could she have been close to the presidency ?[/quote]

Do you understand what a vice president is?

GALLUP

Third of Americans Say Evidence Has Supported Darwin''s Evolution Theory

Almost half of Americans believe God created humans 10,000 years ago

by Frank Newportsee http://www.gallup.com/poll/14107/Third-Americans-Say-Evidence-Has-Supported-Darwins-Evolution-Theory.aspx

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?[/quote]

at least they did elect Bush, we didn''t elect the current leader we have

The problems we find ourselves in started LONG before Brown took the reigns, and besides he was an integral part of the Goverment that this country elected.

[quote]

GALLUP

by Frank Newportsee http://www.gallup.com/poll/14107/Third-Americans-Say-Evidence-Has-Supported-Darwins-Evolution-Theory.aspx
[/quote]That''s not being thick. That''s being brainwashed by religion.Yanks can''t be thick,  they manage to sell the rest of the World piles of shiite TV programmes every year.  Admittedly there''s a few good ones but majority is crap.

Are you a fan of Dylan Moran? I''m sure he said something similar to that in one of his stand-up shows.

[quote user="Dr Rick Dagless M.D."]

GALLUP

by Frank Newport

see http://www.gallup.com/poll/14107/Third-Americans-Say-Evidence-Has-Supported-Darwins-Evolution-Theory.aspx

[/quote]

That headline sums Americans up... Lol, I''ve always thought of them as thick!

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]Start with the ones who thought Sarah Palin deserved to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

[/quote]

[/quote]Before making a smart arse comment, it usually helps to know what you''re talking about.Here, I''ll do the hard work for you and hope you and Stone Cold can both read.http://txfx.net/2008/09/06/a-heartbeat-away-from-the-presidency-alternatives/You sorry pair of twunts.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?[/quote]Did anyone elect Gordon Brown?

[/quote]

Next you''ll be saying all Americans are not fat. [:D]

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?[/quote]

Did anyone elect Gordon Brown?

[/quote]

You mean you allow yourself to be led by someone who nobody voted for? Even Hitler couldn''t pull off that trick.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?[/quote]Did anyone elect Gordon Brown?[/quote]

You mean you allow yourself to be led by someone who nobody voted for? Even Hitler couldn''t pull off that trick.

[/quote]Tell me about it.  For months now I''ve been posting on the unofficial Labour Party website message board heckling everyone not in favour of riots, looting and general anarchic rebellion, so I''m doing my bit.  It''s just all those sheep...

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hang on a minute, so the Americans are stupid for re-electing Bush are they? Well it probably wasn''t the greatest decision in their history but who are we to comment?! Take a look around at the state of our country and ask yourself who''s stupid?[/quote]

Did anyone elect Gordon Brown?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell me about it.  For months now I''ve been posting on the unofficial Labour Party website message board heckling everyone not in favour of riots, looting and general anarchic rebellion, so I''m doing my bit.  It''s just all those sheep...

[/quote]

Be careful. It sounds like you want to be a senior minister in the Cluck party.