Sign in to follow this  
ca

Hucks on Anglia TV

Did you see the interview on Anglia at 6.15pm tonight.We have all heard the rumours that he wants to stay,we have all read on various threads that he has told people he wants to stay but wasn''t it great to see him being interviewed and actually hear the words come out of his mouth,''I want to stay'' and as he said it all depends on Norwich and their finances.
Over to you Delia and the board,get your cheque book out and sign all 3 loanees and put us out of our misery.
Remember speculate to accumulate!!!

Yes he did Smudge but he was well out of his depth..

We on the other hand only want 3 players,we have the best chance this season to get out of this awful league-let''s please take it..

We may never find ourselves in this position ever again!!

We only want 3 players!

Do we really need Harper? Rivers had shown better form at the start of the season than Harper has since he''s been here.

Crouch should stay until the end of the season no doubt about it although Villa''s poor form could knock that on the head.

Huckerby, a million a year and a one million fee on top of £7m debts, is that deep enough for you?

We definately should try and keep Harper, he is streets ahead of Rivers and just what we need, an explosive runner who makes things happen, now I am not saying he is Ruel Fox but I for one get far more expextant when Harper gets the ball than Rivers. Crouch on loan to the end of the season and Hucks...well....nuff said.