Sign in to follow this  
Lambo

Where do you sit??

lower barclay inline with the post that holds the net up on the left of the goal as thought you looking at the n&p. in line with the crossbar

The City Stand - regularly sat staring in complete frustration and total disbelief - on what is continually unfolding and materialising in front of me.....(When I''m awake, that is)...... 

in the n&pjust behind cheeseboard.but not next week i''ve given my ticket away. it will be an embarresment against the scum probably just go  and sit  on  Dunwich beach and if the worst comes to the worst just do a quick reggie perrin and disappear into the waves

[quote user="Big Bob"]funny how like evetybody reckons they sit in the lower barclay e block, theres probably more people who say they sit there, than there is seats there[/quote]

Sorry for the bump here... but seat 134 Row R.

[quote user="always yella"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Lower Barclay, Block E......right against the wall.   [/quote]

and yours has a go aswell, little bit fishy mind

[/quote]Not sure what they told you when you set your account up, but this is an english forum.Can I have that again?

We will be asked what we had for breakfast next - is this forum so low that we have to ask people where we sit - goodness gracious and to think there are so many replies

[quote user="Bomber"]We will be asked what we had for breakfast next - is this forum so low that we have to ask people where we sit - goodness gracious and to think there are so many replies[/quote]OK, I''ll bite.What did you have for breakfast?   I had 2 weetabix with a springle of white sugar.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Bomber"]We will be asked what we had for breakfast next - is this forum so low that we have to ask people where we sit - goodness gracious and to think there are so many replies[/quote]

OK, I''ll bite.

What did you have for breakfast?   I had 2 weetabix with a springle of white sugar.
[/quote]

I had marmite on toast, a banana and some brazil nuts. [:D] 

[quote user="CT "]

Jarrold stand!! Area N row S seat 19 something

Near Hucks!![;)]

*waits to for the Hucks has gone get over it police*

[/quote]

should come said hi ct, i was in the jarrold stand 2 rows from the top when i went. only about 10seats away between norwich fans (which included the divide between fans)

I''m up near the ''community stand'' bit of the Jarrold. I doubt walking to see you would have made it worth my while to walk all that way up!!

[:P] Just kidding! I would never walk all that way during half time!

What''s your problem mate? I was Interested to see where several posters sit so that i might possibly get to speak to some of them at games.

If thats a crime then hey i''l do the time.

[quote user="Bomber"]We will be asked what we had for breakfast next - is this forum so low that we have to ask people where we sit - goodness gracious and to think there are so many replies[/quote]

Sorry was quoting this guy

I''m a casual supporter, but I usually try to sit in the Lower Barclay when I buy tickets as I prefer some atmosphere. All other parts of the ground, apart from the snakepit, are deathly quiet. I might give the Jarrold a go later in the season, so as to gain a better overall view of the game.