Sign in to follow this  
Lambo

Where do you sit??

[quote user="gary "]

in my armchair - with Radio Norfolk and Sky Sports on 

[/quote]Sensible chap gary.  [:)]Lower Barclay, Block E for my sins.

Forgot how many times this has been asked, but for the record Lower Barclay E row s, I think I sat down for at least 5 minutes Tues night LOL 

funny how like evetybody reckons they sit in the lower barclay e block, theres probably more people who say they sit there, than there is seats there

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Upper Barclay D Block aka "the library"

[/quote]

Are you the England Manager[:^)] [;)]

Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat 128[ip]

Generally, behind the goal, lower N & P with my youngsters, occasionally we will go in Block H Jarrold, desperately looking for another area of the ground (Other than Barcly and Snakepit) that will sing...probably why I''m doing more away games than home at the moment...I felt really envious of the noise that Pompey created last night against AC Milan...shows what a crowd of only 20,000 can do.

[quote user="Big Bob"]funny how like evetybody reckons they sit in the lower barclay e block, theres probably more people who say they sit there, than there is seats there[/quote]

Do you think they want to be part of the IN crowd  then.  

unfortunately in Sheffield at the moment, franticly refeshing BBC sports and Sky Sports...!obviously can''t listen to BBC Norfolk up here either.bring on the Wednesdays tomorrow!!!

Computer, watching 2-minute updates.  Wearing my NCFC shirt, all day, in the face of "Brazil?", "Baylor?", and the odd, "Edmonton Eskimos", question. 

The best I have gotten is when a student sees me in my shirt while walking the dog post-game, and says he saw me in a soccer shirt.

They are usuaslly unaware of all the Norwich and NCFC regalia I have on my classroom walls!  D"ERRRRRR