Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Thanks for all that info Nutty, I just don''t know how you manage to analyze all that data.

Please be sure that I and all of us other POP''s appreciate the effort you put in for us,  you''re the man !.

[/quote]

Yes I echo your sentiments Jim, I think everyone understands why I call him the talented one now,  I know the Free Bet wouldn''t have become the success it has without him and we also have the lovely Fellas backing us with his own stats, so how can we fail? oh and I do a little in my own way with the stats but I am hardly needed behind those two giants....arrdee.

Arrdee helped me with the stats this week because he knew I was busy at the weekend. That help made it possible for me to post the tables after I got home Monday evening. Fellas keeps a close eye on me from afar and it''s needed at times because it''s easy to make mistakes when I''m rushing to get things done between working. But it''s brilliant to be involved in this with Arrdee and you all. I am proud of the free bet and pleased to have my part in it. I would like to go a bit further with the stats and intend to when I have more time. Especially the European stats. Lumping them altogether as I did at first may not paint a true picture. Some countries may be more reliable than others. I have my doubts about Italy for one! And I also have become a firm believer that tough midweek games in European competitions can hugely affect clubs performances in their domestic leagues on the weekends either side.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]It''s nice to have Arrdee holding my hand as we walk alongside each other again.[:D]
[/quote]

I feel proud to walk beside you Inchy because you are the man, I don''t know about this holding hands thing though. Oh go on then if you want to....[:D]....arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]It''s nice to have Arrdee holding my hand as we walk alongside each other again.[:D]
[/quote]

I feel proud to walk beside you Inchy because you are the man, I don''t know about this holding hands thing though. Oh go on then if you want to....[:D]....arrdee. 

[/quote]

Off your knees, arrdee ! [:)]

Hello all from peaceful Bangkok! Unlucky Inchy on the fall of your magnificent run. ill try to make an entry this week but no guarantees! Good to see Norwich have been successful in my absence..