Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

My nap this week is going to be JUVENTUS vs Reggina - Home win!

Juventus - 3rd in the league, only lost the 1 game at home this season! Reggina - 18th in the league and lost 6 out of 7 away games! Seems nailed on to me!

Good luck blahblahblah!

After much studying and soul searching to find a selection to stop my abysmal run I have gone to Italy and nap Udinese to beat Chievo. Udinese owe me a result after losing at home a Reggina a couple of weeks ago. Chievo have just 1 point and 1 goal to show for their 6 games away from home while Udinese have only lost that one game at home scoring 12 home goals in 7 games.

Udinese      V      Chievo              Home Win

Good luck Blahx3 [Y] And I hope to see loads of you pickers at the meet on Friday night [B]

After a couple of  hot and successful weeks in "Serie A" and "Lique 1" I am coming home to the somewhat cooler Blue Square Premier !

My favourite team this season is Burton Albion, they are slow starters, they won for me earlier 3-2 after being 0-2 at half time.

They are a great home team and should be able to cement themselves firmly on my Xmas Card List by beating a rather unsuccessful todate Eastbourne Borough. Young Cluffy is really doing the business at Burton, so coom on yoong man do it for Jim.

Blue Square Premier : 3:00  : Burton Albion v Eastbourne Borough : Home Win

Muddy Funster , I see you went for this one too, hope I haven''t poisoned it for you.

I have decided to make my "nap" the team that lost to Spurs this evening, Nijmegen who wont be meeting anyone as strong, in fact they are playing the team that''s bottom of the league. Yes I hope I am able to make it tomorrow Nutty if only for a little while.[B] [B] so to recap for me its Nijmegen....arrdee.

Yes you lovely old Pickers keep those "naps" coming in lets give the wonderful Blah something to think about and remember it doesn''t matter if its been selected before. I would just like to say welcome to 3 new Pickers Ncfc90,Big Bob and Iwan 09, I know you will enjoy yourselves on the Free Bet train you lovely old new Pickers you....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Celtic vs Inverness CT - HOME WIN

Good luck Blah............see if you can beat my score from last week [;)]

[/quote]

I could probably equal it quite comfortably [:)]

Apologies to all who have yet to pick, but this is the only time I have free today to get this done.  Odds, where available, come from oddschecker.com.

5 low odds matches :

• Celtic to beat Inverness CT (1/5)  - Mr. Bump, methcanary, Pboro_Canary, Devonshire, GazzaTCC, obiwancanary, ShackAttack, Macdougalls perm.

Celtic 7 wins from 8 at home
Inverness, 4 wins from 7 away, only a -2 GD away.

Chosen by popular demand - Backed by 5 of this months'' top 10 pickers.

• Lyon to beat Valenciennes (2/7) - NCFC_Shaun, Inch_High

Trusting Inch_Highs'' 100% record here.  It does look thoroughly nailed on, only complacency will cause Lyon a problem.

• Nijmegen (1/3) - Arrdee

Again, a classic top vs bottom, low odds clash.

• ABERYSTWYTH v Caernarfon (4/9) - HOME WIN - leedscanary

Caernarfon - 4 pts from 12 games. 
Aberystwyth - 23 pts from 13 games.

• JUVENTUS vs Reggina (2/7) - Home win - CanaryRyan

...And the gamble.

Wigan to beat West brom (4/5) - ncfc90

I''m gambling that West Brom have forgotten how to score, with 2 goals away all season.  That said, Wigan have only scored 4 times at home.  So expect a 5-5 draw.

after 2 consecutive losing naps i am going into the premiership to try and stop the rot- so its Villa to beat Fulham for me this weekend.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Good luck Blah

My prediction is that the game between Barrow and Histon Saturday will be called off !

Leicester v Dag & Red - Home win

[/quote]Don''t you go wurryin about that Barrow Waz, I oiled the wheel and fitted some lights so we''re good and ready for tonite!  [Y]

Beeston HUMP, here we come!  Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!  [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Good luck Blah

My prediction is that the game between Barrow and Histon Saturday will be called off !

[/quote]Don''t you go wurryin about that Barrow Waz, I oiled the wheel and fitted some lights so we''re good and ready for tonite!  [Y]

[/quote]

Now I had hoped that you two lovely old boys would be alright tonight and not get too excited but it seems that hope is out of the window already. Now Wass are you really asking that poor old codger to wheel you home? Of course the lovely old boy will show willing and with lots of shouts of "here we go" but I very much doubt he will get you off the ground, especially if his hernia is down and his truss has got twisted but I wish you all the luck in the world....[:D]....arrdee.

Yes well done Blah, they all look good and I do like the gamble you have put in with Wigan well done. I had hoped to see you at the Pickers meet tonight but it seems I am to be disappointed, but I have learnt to shoulder disappointments lately, so lets look forward to your selections bringing the cash home for the Academy this weekend. well done Justin, game on.You lovely old Chesterfield you....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Yes well done Blah, they all look good and I do like the gamble you have put in with Wigan well done. I had hoped to see you at the Pickers meet tonight but it seems I am to be disappointed, but I have learnt to shoulder disappointments lately, so lets look forward to your selections bringing the cash home for the Academy this weekend. well done Justin, game on.You lovely old Chesterfield you....[Y]....arrdee.[/quote]

Sorry mate, family committments and all that guff.  Have a great evening though.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Good luck Blah

[/quote]

Now I had hoped that you two lovely old boys would be alright tonight and not get too excited but it seems that hope is out of the window already. Now Wass are you really asking that poor old codger to wheel you home? Of course the lovely old boy will show willing and with lots of shouts of "here we go" but I very much doubt he will get you off the ground, especially if his hernia is down and his truss has got twisted but I wish you all the luck in the world....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Now you tell me....[:|]

[quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Lovely to see everyone tonight [:)] Lets hope we win lots of money this week.

Yes Angel, I second that. I thought Billy Dixon would be shaking in his boots whan confronted by all us PUPs [&] but he didn''t seem worried at all. Then I remembered that on the free bet everyone really is on the same side [Y]