Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

So how many of the pink un sheep

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]More importantly, how many of the pink''un sheep................... are actually Smudger in disguise?

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

I''ll be sitting there and singing my heart out for the team. Thats what fans do.

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]How many supposed "Norwich City fans" will not go to the biggest game in the season to get behind their team?How many will cheer if we lose to our biggest rivals?How many need a good kick in the head?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

I''ll be sitting there and singing my heart out for the team. Thats what fans do.

[/quote]

That''s what fans with their head in the sand and arses in the air ready to get shafted from behind do. Well done you.

never mind the pink un sheep what will  you be doing next sunday ?

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]How many supposed "Norwich City fans" will not go to the biggest game in the season to get behind their team?How many will cheer if we lose to our biggest rivals?How many need a good kick in the head?

[/quote]Who the heck cares? If we miss one game against the scum (because we cant face going) ? Sheep are more likely to go to get ''behind the team''. We''ve been ''getting behind the team'' for gawd knows how long, and where has that got us?

How many more bloody Ipswich fans are we going to have to put up with on this board - Jeez why can''t you guys get a life and post on your own message boards for a change!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

How many supposed "Norwich City fans" will not go to the biggest game in the season to get behind their team?

How many will cheer if we lose to our biggest rivals?

How many need a good kick in the head?

[/quote]

Who the heck cares? If we miss one game against the scum (because we cant face going) ? Sheep are more likely to go to get ''behind the team''. We''ve been ''getting behind the team'' for gawd knows how long, and where has that got us?
[/quote]

well i`ve been getting behind the team since my 1st ever game, i always thought that was the done thing ?

[quote user="wayne kerr"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]How many supposed "Norwich City fans" will not go to the biggest game in the season to get behind their team?How many will cheer if we lose to our biggest rivals?How many need a good kick in the head?

[/quote]Who the heck cares? If we miss one game against the scum (because we cant face going) ? Sheep are more likely to go to get ''behind the team''. We''ve been ''getting behind the team'' for gawd knows how long, and where has that got us?[/quote]

well i`ve been getting behind the team since my 1st ever game, i always thought that was the done thing ?

[/quote]Thats all well and good but I ask again- we''ve been following the team and getting behind them like ''sheep'' WHERE HAS IT GOT US? Delia can serve up shit football and we''ll keep turning up

[quote user="wayne kerr"]

[/quote]

I will be celebrating and laughing somewhere as Ipswich hopefully hit us for FIVE!!!

Hopefully a few of the sheep at Carra, will find it in em to say baaaaaah Delia OUT!!!

[quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"]Do any of you really think that Donkster and Delia actually care what people write on this forum? Likewise the same for Roeder...?[/quote]

No of course they don''t... and they certainly care even less when Carrow Road is so full and so quiet... [:$]

Nope I don''t think they do care, or truly know what or how we feel, well it goes to prove that with their comments at the AGM, not knowing the fans felt the way they did.

It''s those CR ivory towers and the bubbles they all live in.

Life at CR is all rosey, we are close to the relegation zone, we don''t look like winning anytime soon, especially against the scum with 1 player now out injured joining the others injured and one with a ban, things are just superb aren''t they.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"]Do any of you really think that Donkster and Delia actually care what people write on this forum? Likewise the same for Roeder...?[/quote]

No of course they don''t... and they certainly care even less when Carrow Road is so full and so quiet... [:$]

[/quote]

But don''t you think we should make our feelings known before and after the game and not during...? Not being there to support the team sends the scum the wrong message..?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

How many supposed "Norwich City fans" will not go to the biggest game in the season to get behind their team?

How many will cheer if we lose to our biggest rivals?

How many need a good kick in the head?

[/quote]

Who the heck cares? If we miss one game against the scum (because we cant face going) ? Sheep are more likely to go to get ''behind the team''. We''ve been ''getting behind the team'' for gawd knows how long, and where has that got us?
[/quote]

Exactly CT...

The follow the team whatever the results and however little we spend spin... is only going to lead us to relegation and administration.

Could we be in the bootom 3 after the Ipswich game???

The teams below us are all catching us... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"]

[/quote]

I will be celebrating and laughing somewhere as Ipswich hopefully hit us for FIVE!!!

Hopefully a few of the sheep at Carra, will find it in em to say baaaaaah Delia OUT!!!

[/quote]

by your own admittance smudge you sat there quiet as a mouse last game you attended  yet had the cheek to berate everyone else for not protesting,  if you had any backbone you`d stand up and practice what you preach on here, but its so much easier to slag everyone else off [:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="CT "]A mass boycott would make them care..... BAAAAA BAAAA![/quote]

CT why do you copy what over people do??

[/quote]a) its OTHERb) Smudger and others seem to be the only ones who arent prepared to stick their heads in the sands- and I''m not prepared to either.....

[quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] But don''t you think we should make our feelings known before and after the game and not during...? Not being there to support the team sends the scum the wrong message..?[/quote]

Yes I agree DELP...

So is there going to be a protest before and after the game then???

The board do not care about empty seats (until next season when hopefully a lot of the Season Ticket Holders may of thought again).

They only way of changing things is by letting them know loud and clear how unhappy we are.

As things stand though people trundle along to Carrow Road and you never really see any major signs of dissent.

It is embarrassing.... [:$]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="CT "]
A mass boycott would make them care.....

BAAAAA BAAAA!
[/quote]

CT why do you copy what over people do??

[/quote]

a) its OTHER
b) Smudger and others seem to be the only ones who arent prepared to stick their heads in the sands- and I''m not prepared to either.....
[/quote]

Private message me then CT.

I will give it another go at getting a few people up for protesting.

The protest has to be at the board... they are the ones to blame!!!

We have been drinking in The Nelson on a frequent basis before and after games.

I will have a word with a few people.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] But don''t you think we should make our feelings known before and after the game and not during...? Not being there to support the team sends the scum the wrong message..?[/quote]

Yes I agree DELP...

So is there going to be a protest before and after the game then???

The board do not care about empty seats (until next season when hopefully a lot of the Season Ticket Holders may of thought again).

They only way of changing things is by letting them know loud and clear how unhappy we are.

As things stand though people trundle along to Carrow Road and you never really see any major signs of dissent.

It is embarrassing.... [:$]

[/quote]

why didn`t you dissent last time you went ?

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

by your own admittance smudge you sat there quiet as a mouse last game you attended  yet had the cheek to berate everyone else for not protesting,  if you had any backbone you`d stand up and practice what you preach on here, but its so much easier to slag everyone else off [:D]

[/quote]

What when I was in somebody elses seat in the family area???