Delia, When Do I Start??

Glen Roeder in 3 words?

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="djc"]

Needs supporters backing.

Deserves more time.

Needs financial backing.

[/quote]

You''re a knob...

[/quote]Another fine example of how crap this board has become. You get labelled a knob for giving an opinion someone doesnt agree with. Playground stuff. What a shame, this board used to be really good. Its as bad as the results now.

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="djc"]

Needs supporters backing.

Deserves more time.

Needs financial backing.

[/quote]

You''re a knob...

[/quote]

Another fine example of how crap this board has become. You get labelled a knob for giving an opinion someone doesnt agree with. Playground stuff. What a shame, this board used to be really good. Its as bad as the results now.
[/quote]

Totally agree. [Y]

Can I have four?

Out of his depth.

I don''t think Roeder is as bad a manager as everyone is making him out to be. I simply think his talents are in spotting talent and nurturing it. I think he completely lacks man management skills though.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Polo the fresh and minty snack"]

Describe him in 3 words!

useless lil rodent!

[/quote]

How ever many threads have you started this weekend virtually all on the same subject and all containing not much more than a few words.

Are you back at school tomorrow?

[/quote]
  1. L
  2. O
  3. L

goood for the clubgoood for the youthJUST GIVE HIM SOME F***** MONEY !!!!!!Im totally confident if GR was given 4-5 million he would do wonders for this club.Then we will see how many people still want him out People who want him to go ? why ? its going to cost a bomb to pay him off, and who ever comes in is going to inherite the same S**t under acheiving squad.and then we are back to the start.this is going to be a long process, but im very confident it will be worth it in the end

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]goood for the club

goood for the youth

JUST GIVE HIM SOME F***** MONEY !!!!!!

Im totally confident if GR was given 4-5 million he would do wonders for this club.
Then we will see how many people still want him out

People who want him to go ? why ?

its going to cost a bomb to pay him off, and who ever comes in is going to inherite the same S**t under acheiving squad.
and then we are back to the start.

this is going to be a long process, but im very confident it will be worth it in the end
[/quote]

CAREFUL NOW!!! Dont go defending him, or else you will be open to verbal abuse by "fans"........