Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

We're back- And I LOVE it!!

Norwich City are back in the big time. It''s official. I read today that our match tomorrow will be the featured game on Five Live AND one of the top games on Match of the Day, with Motty there himself! There are 4 bloody great BBC vans outside Carrow Road, stacks of press banging down the door at Colney and more photographers about the place than ever before! I don''t care if it might only be for a year, I don''t care if we get stuffed next year and I don''t care what pundits are writing about us. Norwich City are BACK... And I''m loving every bloody minute of it!

Keep the faith

Me too DD, just under 21 hours to go and I''m counting every minute.Like you, dont care if we lose some games as long as we give it our best shot,keep the faith and our team spirit then I will be a happy girl.
1st goal for my Hucks tomorrow and many more to come from him.They can all write us off,they can all say we will get thrashed every week but I think we''ll surprise them and am confident we will survive. Bring it on.
20.5 hrs to go.

I''ve just seen David Bentley being interviewed at Dunston Hall on Sky''s Premiership Preview. He said some lovely things about the club and the rest of the team, and the views shown of Norwich were gorgeous. Just added to the feeling of anticipation, not only for tomorrow, but for the whole season. Bring it on, whatever happens...

8 1/2 hours to go. Sitting in African exile-land, having to be content with text messages from me mates telling me the scores this afternoon. For all of you beautiful and lucky Canaries who will be at FCR today, sing loud & sing proud. Norwich are back and we''re havin a laugh...

Less than 6 hours to go now and I dont know about you lot but I didnt get much sleep through sheer excitement.
But I did have this wonderful dream that Hucks got a hattrick today and I went to tell him off at the end of the game because I had only predicted that he would score 1.
Bring it on, I''m dressed ready in my beloved ncfc shirt and just cant wait much longer

All the sports news last night was about us, none for the muppets down the road. 4 and a half hours to go. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!