Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Sack the bloody lot of them

I left Carrow Rd as disappointed as ever yesterday. What a bunch of No-Hopers.....and I am not talking about the players.

It is time for a complete overhaul at the club. We have gone rusty and too many people have it far too easy there. Get them out NOW.

Munby,Delia,Michael,Doncaster and Glenn "Obnoxious" Roeder and the rest of our layabouts need to go before they kill the club completely.

Agree they need replacing!

Roeder has the club by the balls cause he knows we can''t afford to pay him off unless the board gets an influx or cash and/or taken over!

We''re in a horrible catch 22 situation which unless reamedied very quickly will probably result in relegation!

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]And replace them NOW with ??? [:^)][/quote]

I''ll have the job, will do it for f all too. Firstly I would give Rusty a slap and cancel his contract. Then I would give Fotheringham a slap and cancel his contract. Then I would give Hoolahan a slap and demand some better performances. Then I would loan out Cureton to any desperate poor sods who will take him. Then I would give Delia a slap for being an idiot. Then I would offer Marshall to every club in the land, cash in, play steer, and with the money buy that bloody target man we have been searching for for 3 seasons. And thats all in my first week!!! Sound good?