Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

The tunnel of despair just gets darker

I can''t find any ray of hope with us at the moment.

I still love and support NCFC, I could never not support them, but have come to realise that -

1. Bluntly, we are cr ap.  I am not kidding myself anymore

2. Glenn Roeder is cr ap.  He hasn''t had many quality tools to work with, inspite of that though, I have come to realise he is cr ap.

3. Doncaster is cr ap.  This one doesn''t take much analysis, what a waste of £200,000

4. The board are cr ap.  Football comes about 23rd, yes you need a balance between on field and off field , but I think our scales have been leaning so far over to the off field, they have toppled over.

5. Half of the players are cr ap, League One standard at best.

We have no money to rectify the manager and player cr apness and even if we did ,the current board wouldn''t solve it,  they''d probably end up building ''Carrow Theme World'' or something!  And there is no solution to the board either as it appears no one wants to buy us.

In summary, it''s all cr ap. 

I still love and support City, they are and will always be in my blood.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I still love and support NCFC, I could never not support them, but have come to realise that -

2. Glenn Roeder is cr ap.  He hasn''t had many quality tools to work with, inspite of that though, I have come to realise he is cr ap.

3. Doncaster is cr ap.  This one doesn''t take much analysis, what a waste of £200,000

4. The board are cr ap.  Football comes about 23rd, yes you need a balance between on field and off field , but I think our scales have been leaning so far over to the off field, they have toppled over.

We have no money to rectify the manager and player cr apness and even if we did ,the current board wouldn''t solve it,  they''d probably end up building ''Carrow Theme World'' or something!  And there is no solution to the board either as it appears no one wants to buy us.

[/quote]

Agree with every word of that, trouble is it hurts like hell to see the club you love in such a state and nobody seemingly able to do anything about it.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]hang on nbs - this isn''t a tunnel you''ve constructed, but a huge pile of cr@p!!!but yeah - its not looking good,,,

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

hang on nbs - this isn''t a tunnel you''ve constructed, but a huge pile of cr@p!!!

but yeah - its not looking good,,,
[/quote]

Exactly, a huge steaming pile of s.................