Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

FAO All The Roeder Outer's

I haven''t considered that question but all I know is that the longer that Roeder stays the nearer this club will get to anarchy and almost certainly League 1!

Roeder talks a very good game but results prove he cannot match his arrogance in the real world!

In reality you cannot keep a results proven poor manager for too long cause the end result will be far worse. We have money problems but paying the best part of £1M to get rid of Roeder would be a far better investment than keeping him too long!

When he goes sacked or resigned which I think and sincerely hope will be before Xmas I''m sure there will be managers currently at smaller, lower League clubs who would love to come to a big club like us and would do a good job with limited funds. At the end of the day I don''t use the limited funds as excuse for our perilous situation cause I''d bet we''re still in a better position than most other football league clubs!

darren ferguson?he''d have some good contactsi''d also love to see chris sutton or iwan roberts on board as the forwards coach