Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Carrow Rd atmosphere

I realise we have no money, we are 19th in the championship, we dont own any players, we have an arrogent manager, the bored has no ambiton, BUT

I have never known it so quite in Carrow Rd as it was yesterday. It was so stale, I hated every second of it.

The question is what do we have to sing about??

Watch your language, would you say that to my face, Probably not!!

Was just stating the very obvious.

You were obviously not there yesterday otherwise you would understand my point.

[quote user="H4H"]

Watch your language, would you say that to my face, Probably not!!

Was just stating the very obvious.

You were obviously not there yesterday otherwise you would understand my point.

[/quote]apologies - just testing - seems you''re not a binner then [:$]but yeah, i was there, and the atmosphere where i sit was 110% better than previous week - more noise from the off - and good support - and sure there was understandable and warranted booing - especially after 3 rd swans goal went in, but after a 10 min quiet spell - the lower barclay regrouped and there was a good spell of yella army,,,despite the fact we didn''t look like scoring,,,where do you sit???

Atmosphere has been stale for a while now, the night of Wolves, when we sang OTBC, it was as loud as I have heard it for a while and wish it could be like that all the time. It should not just be up to the Barclay and the snake pit, the other parts of the ground need to sing too.

But as we all know and has been discussed before, should the players be asking the crowd to get behind us or should we be asking the team to play well for us to sing properly.

The atmosphere is as bad as I have known it for many, many years. It''s actually embarrassing. Speaking of embarrassing, Kick It Off before the match is bloody embarrassing now, making a big deal about it before the game only for nobody to actaully take part in it, away fans just laugh at us. Time to save that just for the big games I think.

[quote user="H4H"]

I realise we have no money, we are 19th in the championship, we dont own any players, we have an arrogent manager, the bored has no ambiton, BUT

I have never known it so quite in Carrow Rd as it was yesterday. It was so stale, I hated every second of it.

The question is what do we have to sing about??

[/quote]

last time i was there - donny rovers - it was crap. away''s another matter