Sign in to follow this  
ZippyGrin

If Norwich City Was Say A Retail Shop or Restaurant ..............

you would have not continued to give them your custom with either the product provided and the level of customer satisfaction ages ago

One of the girls in our asked office recently asked that "why when your team always loses why do continue to support them"

One guy explained that football is a way of life for most supporters but you have to take the good with the bad

I then said in life you must have met one person but regardless how badly they treated you, you keep going back for more and would always keep forgiving them ................. but eventually you leave them because enough is enough

Unfortunatley for me I wont be parting with anymore hard cash until I start to see a return for my investment, having been to Coventry, Milton Keynes, Cardiff, Barnsley, Plymouth, Barnsley, Bristol, Derby and Sheff Utd this year, I have had my fill of watching rubbish.

Whilst we will never fully know what goes on behind the scenes, I believe that any club with boardroom & management issues will spill out onto the pitch and affect the players performances that usually ends up in relegation.

Agreed. I desperately needed a new rucksack for college and was going to buy a Norwich City one, I ended up going to JJB sports. It made me feel terrible but I know that giving them more money wont help.

Very Predictable wazock

But hold on wouldnt you say pondland give value for money

How about Pizza Hut     looks ok from the outside, seems like a good idea but when you go in all you get is a load of c**p

[quote user="yellowandgreen"]

Very Predictable wazock

But hold on wouldnt you say pondland give value for money

How about Pizza Hut     looks ok from the outside, seems like a good idea but when you go in all you get is a load of c**p

[/quote]

I went to Pizza Hut once, our meal was late so we got an extra pizza to take away. Delicious food and very good customer service I thought at the time.