Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO Pete

EDP winners were Stewart Bamforth of Cambridge and Martin Curtis, of Diss.

EN winners will be announced shortly - will find out more when I''m back at work on Monday.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]We did have over 1,000 entries for both competitions and I think there are some left for a PinkUn competition....[/quote]nice one - any XL''s left in there - for the beefcakes wih a fuller figure???

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

EN winners will be announced shortly - will find out more when I''m back at work on Monday.

[/quote]

Its monday now Pete *wink, wink* nudge nudge*

[quote user="CT feels helpless"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]*more vicious winks and nudges*

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="CT feels helpless"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]*more vicious winks and nudges*[/quote]yeah and i''m still XL!!!

LGT, did you wear you trainers at the swansea match? I saw someone at the station with a kid going into to toilets with them on, i guess they''re for sale somewhere but couldve been you....

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]LGT, did you wear you trainers at the swansea match? I saw someone at the station with a kid going into to toilets with them on, i guess they''re for sale somewhere but couldve been you....[/quote]nah i didn''t wear em - but there''s a few about,,,mine are a retro reebok 70''s style trainer - originally £50 sheets 6 years ago, i got them when knocked down to £25??? wooo!!!yeah, i was robbed even then, but as part of match day out ''outfit'' they don''t look too bad - better than if just worn with jeans and t-shirt - you stand out like a sore thumb then,,,

[quote user="CT feels helpless "]I never win anything [:(] this day just keeps getting worse[/quote]

C.T, crying about it will not make Pete think ''Ohh I think we should give it to him as he never wins anything''.

Good try though ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="CT feels helpless "]I never win anything [:(] this day just keeps getting worse[/quote]

C.T, crying about it will not make Pete think ''Ohh I think we should give it to him as he never wins anything''.

Good try though ...

[/quote]yeah, well i know for a fact - petes got a stash of XL''s left over...[;)]and i got in first, alright!!!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Good try though ...

[/quote][:S] WHAT [:S] Anyhoo, come on Pete lets be having the results